Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 16. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Where i should hold my tokens to take a part profit?

Dividends will be transferred to the ETH wallet where you keep your tokens. You will receive payment in Ethereum.

Excellent. I won't need to instal others wallet) but what do you do if eth blockchain also will be overloaded in future
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi. Why is it not possible to see how much has been raised so far in the preICO?

We are working on it. Right now we are converting reserved tokens to CPTF. We will get it published as soon as possible.
Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.
You will not revise the ratio of tokens to ether? in connection with the growth of recent days?

Well, a single token is still only 0.001 Ethereum. The most important ratio is between CryptF future profit distribution and Ethereum investment. For example, if we only reach the SoftCap and you've bought 1000 tokens you will be eligible for a relatively big chunk of the total profit distributed among token holders. And if you buy for more than you get even more.
Activity: 87
Is there any airdrop?
Activity: 532
You will not revise the ratio of tokens to ether? in connection with the growth of recent days?
Activity: 62
Hi. Why is it not possible to see how much has been raised so far in the preICO?

Thanks, I joined the chat. You will take only the Ethereum as investments or some other currency?

We also accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Thank you for joining the chat!

As I see in WP you anounced  buyback of your tokens. This is good sign too. But what the price and terms of buyback? And what about legal side of cryptf? SEC you know....

There might be a confusion with the wording. Essentially tokens can also mean cryptocoins. In our WP liquid asset tokens are the coins that we are going to emit. We guarantee the buyback of the emitted coins (CFIT, CFBND, CFGM)

Generally, we are in the same legal field as every other ICO. We are trying to keep it tighter in terms that we are not a platform, not a mutual fund, not a broker of any sort.  It limits legal risk to some degree.
For the registration, we are looking at a number of different jurisdictions. It can be Hong Kong or Singapore, Switzerland, or possibly New Zealand. The final choice will be agreed upon with lawyers when we start registering.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello. I have problems with the display of the site. Tell me when the beginning of the presale?

Hi, morgan4140

Pre-sale is live right now.

The website might have been down for a few minutes or so before but it should be alright now.

Also, we are available Telegram for any urgent needs - t.me/cryptf
Thanks, I joined the chat. You will take only the Ethereum as investments or some other currency?
Please tell us why your sales are divided into 4 parts. In addition, they are very different in time and volume of tokens. For what?

It is a standard ICO practice.
Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges. But essentially it is a question of money. The more funds we raise though ICO the bigger the number of exchanges we would be able to access.

Dividends will be transferred to the ETH wallet where you keep your tokens. You will receive payment in Ethereum.
Hello. I have problems with the display of the site. Tell me when the beginning of the presale?

Hi, morgan4140

Pre-sale is live right now.

The website might have been down for a few minutes or so before but it should be alright now.

Also, we are available Telegram for any urgent needs - t.me/cryptf
Activity: 420
Hi guys!

Who are those "5 more people" in your team?
By the way, I know Anton Tenitsky as a good 3d artist from NZ. Why investfund???

Your website shows that Pre-ICO has started...how it goes? Where can I see progress?

Hi, goovsy,

5 more are hired developers and media people.

Pre-ICO has just started 4 hours ago, we'll add more details during the week.

And Anton replying here.  Yes, I've been working in the 3D field for a while but I also always took part in different businesses for the last 6 years and have good business and investor relationships. For me working in cryptomarket is still being in STEM field where you apply your technical and marketing knowledge that you've accumulated throughout your life.

Well CEO here =) good sign! 
As I see in WP you anounced  buyback of your tokens. This is good sign too. But what the price and terms of buyback? And what about legal side of cryptf? SEC you know....
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?
Activity: 532
Please tell us why your sales are divided into 4 parts. In addition, they are very different in time and volume of tokens. For what?
Activity: 196
Activity: 434
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cryptf-16027 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"
Pages:
Jump to: