Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 15. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
when is the air drop please.

I think with so big overloaded eth blockchain the airdrop we will see only in next month

All activity on the ETH network is now not the best idea. Because of cryptikitties

Hard to believe but, yes, one game is freezing the network.

Realy hard to belive, but why do you use Ethereum blockchain for ICO? There are more than one suitable blockchain  in 2017-2018. At least NEM, Stratis, ETC, Waves. By the way as I know NEM more easy for ICO launch. I know that erc20 tokens are most popular, but this kitties...They had discredited ETH.
I know that first NEM holders get it from airdrops...2,4 bil XEM for one persone ... for free...I was too ignorant.
Kittens is a temporary phenomenon, I like the ethereum platform, I support this team selection

I think Kittens is just the beginning. In the future it will be worse. I hope so Buterin will solve this problem
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I think with so big overloaded eth blockchain the airdrop we will see only in next month

All activity on the ETH network is now not the best idea. Because of cryptikitties

Realy hard to belive, but why do you use Ethereum blockchain for ICO? There are more than one suitable blockchain  in 2017-2018. At least NEM, Stratis, ETC, Waves. By the way as I know NEM more easy for ICO launch. I know that erc20 tokens are most popular, but this kitties...They had discredited ETH.
I know that first NEM holders get it from airdrops...2,4 bil XEM for one persone ... for free...I was too ignorant.
Kittens is a temporary phenomenon, I like the ethereum platform, I support this team selection
Activity: 420

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.
Did you have an airdrop? Where can I get acquainted with the terms of participation in it? Airdrop interesting concept, I met them only here - on the forum.

You need to have an Ethereum wallet with at least 0.1 ETH in it. Then our airdrop will go through.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.
Did you have an airdrop? Where can I get acquainted with the terms of participation in it? Airdrop interesting concept, I met them only here - on the forum.
Looks interesting, gl to your project!

Thank you!

if you have competitors, what are your advantages in front of them?

We don't have any direct competitors. There are few companies that sell stock-linked tokens but it happens inside their trading platform and essentially they are offering brokering services. We think from  a legal standpoint is a risky venture.

Nobody is offering something as simple as coins backed by stocks and bonds. That is also going to be verified and audited.
And our simplicity and focus on these particular products are our key competitive advantage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
if you have competitors, what are your advantages in front of them?
Activity: 532

Activity: 196

We've got it running already but Ethereum network is quite overloaded so it will take time.

Yeap. This is sad. I love kitties but cryptokitties make me wanna cry...

Generally, we are in the same legal field as every other ICO. We are trying to keep it tighter in terms that we are not a platform, not a mutual fund, not a broker of any sort.  It limits legal risk to some degree.
For the registration, we are looking at a number of different jurisdictions. It can be Hong Kong or Singapore, Switzerland, or possibly New Zealand. The final choice will be agreed upon with lawyers when we start registering.
Is info about your legal partners open?

We've got it running already but Ethereum network is quite overloaded so it will take time.
Hi. Why is it not possible to see how much has been raised so far in the preICO?

We are working on it. Right now we are converting reserved tokens to CPTF. We will get it published as soon as possible.
Hello! I'm starting to study your project. If you do not mind I'll ask any uncomfortable questions Smiley As far as I understand your project - the funds collected at the preICO and ICO stage will be involved in marketing and developing a system of smart contracts. Do you plan to receive the main cashflow from the funds received from the auction on crypto-exchanges?

Hi, so most of the contracts are done. We will publish them soon on our website. But there will be extra work needed, of course. Extra marketing budget will help to bring more clients that's no doubt. A considerable part of the expenses will be bringing coins to the actual crypto exchanges. Fees can be extremely high in some cases.
Income will be generated from the commission on crypto exchanges and coin support fees.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Hi. Why is it not possible to see how much has been raised so far in the preICO?

We are working on it. Right now we are converting reserved tokens to CPTF. We will get it published as soon as possible.
Hello! I'm starting to study your project. If you do not mind I'll ask any uncomfortable questions Smiley As far as I understand your project - the funds collected at the preICO and ICO stage will be involved in marketing and developing a system of smart contracts. Do you plan to receive the main cashflow from the funds received from the auction on crypto-exchanges?
Please tell us why your sales are divided into 4 parts. In addition, they are very different in time and volume of tokens. For what?

I guess times, when ICOs reaches their hardcaps in few minutes after start is over! Now you need to spend a lot of time to represent for people your idia, vision etc. Now cryptoholders read WP before contribute.

We are a small team working on tighter budgets. It's really a question of media presence. Also, our project probably doesn't have a very exciting vision opposite to inventing something completely new first time ever. But it is more conservative and therefore stable with less risk for investors.
Please tell us why your sales are divided into 4 parts. In addition, they are very different in time and volume of tokens. For what?

I guess times, when ICOs reaches their hardcaps in few minutes after start is over! Now you need to spend a lot of time to represent for people your idia, vision etc. Now cryptoholders read WP before contribute.
Activity: 434
Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges. But essentially it is a question of money. The more funds we raise though ICO the bigger the number of exchanges we would be able to access.

Thank you for answer. Yes, everything depends on funds. But i think u will succeed)
I like your attitude, I think after ICO you have plans to immediately appear on the exchange. I understand that the end of ICO is scheduled for of March?
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges. But essentially it is a question of money. The more funds we raise though ICO the bigger the number of exchanges we would be able to access.

Thank you for answer. Yes, everything depends on funds. But i think u will succeed)
Pages:
Jump to: