Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 2. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
CryptF is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The situation of bitcoin and the market at the moment shows us one more time why this coin is so important and why it should be one of the coins of every investor's portfolio. Stable earnings sometimes could be more profitable than volatility.

Exactly right. Please, feel free to find out more about the project.
There is some exciting news coming soon!
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The situation of bitcoin and the market at the moment shows us one more time why this coin is so important and why it should be one of the coins of every investor's portfolio. Stable earnings sometimes could be more profitable than volatility.
Friends, for the moment, the ICO process is ongoing. Although it has not caught SoftCap yet, I am hopeful of this project. And I think it is an extremely accurate investment tool. Particularly it is for long-term, low-risk, but stable earnings seekers.

SoftCap was reached, it was 150k usd

Thank you for clarifying.
Friends, for the moment, the ICO process is ongoing. Although it has not caught SoftCap yet, I am hopeful of this project. And I think it is an extremely accurate investment tool. Particularly it is for long-term, low-risk, but stable earnings seekers.

Yup, softcap is reached.
Thank you for your trust! We've been saying this all over again and again that cryptomarket is extremely volatile and you need to diversify especially in times of big correction like right now.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

SoftCap was reached, it was 150k usd
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
We have reached our Soft Cap! Now you can be sure that project will be delivered what makes participation even easier.
Do not miss out on getting a 5% reserve bonus before the start of the next ICO round.
Do you plan to register on trading platforms like binance? If so are the quarterly revenue sent to ETH exchange addresses? I'd imagine you'd have to hodl tokens for atleast a quarter before receiving the revenue...

Yes, you do need to hold tokens for a quarter to receive any revenue.
We will be registering on platforms like Yobit, Etherdelta. We'll see if Binance fits the requirements.

Quarterly revenue will be sent to your particular ETH wallet
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Do you plan to register on trading platforms like binance? If so are the quarterly revenue sent to ETH exchange addresses? I'd imagine you'd have to hodl tokens for atleast a quarter before receiving the revenue...
Last few hours for the ICO round 1!
Recent downfall in cryptocurrencies shows that you really need to have projects like CryptF. Projects that are backed by real assets, that secure your crypto like USDT and also bring a return on investment.
Hop on board and join our project before it's too late!

I have read a lot about the funding of this second ico. I had a discussion with my friends at school, so it didn’t stand to reason for us. Since we made money directly for these guys, we liked the idea of partnering with the game companies.

Thank you for the interest. Yes, top game publishing companies show tremendous growth and we believe that gaming will become bigger and bigger part of everyday life. So it is a solid index to create a coin upon.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I have read a lot about the funding of this second ico. I had a discussion with my friends at school, so it didn’t stand to reason for us. Since we made money directly for these guys, we liked the idea of partnering with the game companies.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptos are falling off the roof due to the recent negative news from China and South Korea. It is time to think again about diversifying in crypto that is not going to be affected by bad news or crowd swings. Join our ICO today!

Hello,friends
New review about this ico: https://icovoting.com/news/cryptf-cptfp-ico-stock-bond-backed-cryptocurrency-tokens
More reviews about your ico you can find on the website.
Support this ICO, vote more actively and become an expert at ICOVoting.com. Promote your unique idea and be active
  Wink

Thank you, Nomdirect!
I agree with you, the team should pay more attention to marketing. Without a good advertisement about the project, no one will know.

We are doing our best and do advertise on standard channels with google adsense, facebook ads, etc.  But our project is running on a tight budget of our own funds so we can't just flood the market with advertising. We do hope that this, however, creates a better trust with our supporters. As we are small but solid and we will deliver.

MVP coming really soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Rating 4,07 of what? 4,07/5 or 10? Is this good rating?
This is a good rating 4,07 of 5.

Sincerely, ICOholder

Thank you, and we are 4.20 now! For right this moment we are in top-5 of icoholder!
Well I will be honest, this rank doesn't help significant attraction. Do more paid advertisement like google ads, YouTube, facebook etc to gain more impression. Precious idea need to be hype.
I agree with you, the team should pay more attention to marketing. Without a good advertisement about the project, no one will know.

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?

We will start negotiating with crypto exchanges a bit later, not necessarily Poloniex though.
Well I will be honest, this rank doesn't help significant attraction. Do more paid advertisement like google ads, YouTube, facebook etc to gain more impression. Precious idea need to be hype.

Any achievement is important. We are, of course, advertising on other channels as well.
Pages:
Jump to: