Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 8. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Good idea dev, investing in this project and make change global economi for better.
I hope this project succes..
Activity: 350
joined you on social media platforms , lets see how it goes in coming future .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
low supply and good presentation of project , will keep continue to watch daily updates .

on Monday we will make the official launch of bounty programs... Facebook, Youtube, Telegram and Twitter!!!

Nice, it is a good news that devs decided to open a bounty campaign. This will surely make your project more popular and a lot of investors will be attracted to join your project. I wish this project to be successful and be listed in large exchange sites.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
low supply and good presentation of project , will keep continue to watch daily updates .

on Monday we will make the official launch of bounty programs... Facebook, Youtube, Telegram and Twitter!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Activity: 4
Activity: 14
I don't think that i will invest in this one.
copper member
Activity: 42
I like the very low number of tokens, as well as, the investing long term to gain interest.  Keep us posted on your progress please.

Thank you!

We are working hard with the marketing team, we hope to be the best projects
Activity: 33
I like the very low number of tokens, as well as, the investing long term to gain interest.  Keep us posted on your progress please.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
This is very interest project, because allowing people to invest their wealth in a decentralized manner and earn substantial interest on investment sounds very attractive!
Activity: 462
Merit: 58
bountyreport
Landing is high  risky investment, but profitable.
I advise you to look at it. I want to wish good luck to the development team.
Activity: 55
I'm waiting for the flight to the moon. In general, I believe that professional traders will be able to create something really cool!
Activity: 41
good luck dev. i joined. i also have my instagram. if you want me in bounty with insta please contact me ( my inst @cryptosafe )
Activity: 34
The ability to gain interest quickly is a win for me.  Continue to work on the documentation and keep us posted as to your progress.  Thank you Dev.
Activity: 157
Great idea - crypto lending will be the next banking system
Activity: 266
Nice Project ! happy follow and join . I hope can get success  Smiley
Activity: 63
Nice project.  Read the whitepaper, not bad.  Keep us informed of your progress and get us listed on as many exchanges as possible.
Activity: 692
Nice concept token for lending.. I will keep monitor your updates and progress good luck Cryptolending.
Activity: 31
I will keep watching him
Activity: 40
I will watch and see whats happening, maybe it will be nice Smiley who knows
Pages:
Jump to: