Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 22. (Read 11665 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Nice Airdrop, which you best luck for the Future
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
i seriously believe cryptolending will break that "waves" barrier with trading,staking and lending!..wish the devs a 100 billion !!!
Activity: 350
Lending platform is growing !!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Ethereum blocked, Waves will be the best ICO platform. CRYPTOLENDING will be successful.
Activity: 28
I look at the your whitepater, what is make your project different than others?
Which is your project core competition? who is the development team? tell us to attract the participation of more investors.
Please update your information.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 70
Amazing project! Everyone has an opportunity to get profit by staking, trading and lending. I've joined it.
Activity: 91
ICO SALE TERMS

Total token supply: 5 million  (CRL), of which:

80% sold in the tokensale
15% Bounty programs
5% Design mining Pool and start-up

Waves Platform: CAT, Custom Application Token
Purchase methods accepted: BTC, LTC, ETH, WAVES, USD, EUR

wow, based on platform waves, good luck dev
Activity: 1
Hi Admin.. I'm new with this Airdrop thingy.. I guess I need to do the 3 things in order to get your coins? I wish CryptoLending all the success. Thanking you in advance.
Activity: 448
Because of Cryptolanding we will see cryptorevolution soon! Like your concept!
Activity: 19
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
It is necessary to take until the price soared.
5 million tokens is very small.
If indeed a demand, then the price will fly
Activity: 28
sir this is an interesting project when i read it , but please complete your treadh,,i cant find whitepaper and about your teams,thanks
Activity: 56
Another promising project to look out for guys, Hopefully we will be getting more info about the project as the developer puts finishing touches to the work. Let's build a community of like minded holders for the success of the project..... We wait patiently as the project unveils it's full potential.
Activity: 124
This is gonna hit and shake cryptocurrency market....it's cool..you did a great job.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I will join the airdrop of this great project best of luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
good luck devs, hope you the best guys.
Activity: 47
i support wave platform. i really interested with you lending program, and 5 million ​tokens it a nice distribution of total supply, i hope more information will be prepare by your team.
Activity: 6
Finally a lending coin that is transparent and open.  Very cool project you have here.
Activity: 103
Cryptolending airdrop for BITCOIN , wow this is great. Hope it ll be easy and efficient to lend and trade with cryptolending
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello Dev) Nice project! I hope that the project will live)
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: