Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 23. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Projects using Waves are quite small so each of them looks unique. And I would like to see more additional information. Good luck.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The project looks well defined. I like the idea of it being done on the waves platform. So much potential with that. I believe this will become greatly successful
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Well, this team looks so good.
The project looks promissor and if the team work hard on this, this will be great.
Activity: 21
Good to see an ICO using Airdrops. I like that they are using the easy to use Waves platform too.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great project
Great team
This is the.best coin.in 2018...
Activity: 83
participated in this great project
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i support waves community and any community that will support it. crypto lending included.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Soon it will reach to the MOON. Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 66
Three things cannot be long hidden …… The sun, The moon and The truth. -cryptolending.com/airdrop is just the best
Activity: 420
Looks like the Wawes platform is coming more and more popular novadays!
I like limited supply of only ​5 million ​tokens that will ever be created​ making it a store of value allowing people to invest their wealth in a decentralized manner and earn substantial interest on investment.
Activity: 60
I believe the developer will move to ethereum from waves.
Activity: 7
Activity: 32
I really like the idea and the concept of this wonderful project. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this one. Keep up the good work !!
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
It looks a very good project!
I'll support u guys, goodluck and all the best!
Activity: 370
Freedom is priceless
Sorry I need more details about your project. Airdrop amount is 5 coins which pretty too low really but can't complain much since it is indeed free but hey I am not blind supporting new projects so ... hope you understand
Activity: 1526
seems to very perspective project with good business idea. there are many ways to develope this project. good luck devs.
Activity: 280
I can't wait to see how lending coin will work on waves. Nice project.. Good work developers
Activity: 490
How to learn more about yours project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I hope to see how lending coin will work on waves wallet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
hmm interesting project.. i love waves and this project just seems to know my likes and dislikes.. just gone through the road map and white paper and it seems to have a strong dev team though.
Pages:
Jump to: