Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 25. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Amazing project! Everyone has an opportunity to get profit by staking, trading and lending. I've joined it. Cool project. And it's always a pleasure to use the waves wallet....good luck
Activity: 86
Will we earn interest by holding (CRL) ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Cryptolending is one of the most interesting and promising projects, in which I and the whole community believe! In the near future we will see the REVOLUTION in the world of crypto currency and #CRL will be the main player in this market!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
On your website there is no information about the team. When it will appear?
Activity: 97
I took a look at the your whitepater, what is make your project different than others? Which is your project core competition? who is the development team? tell us to attract the participation of more investors
Activity: 20
Cool project. And it's always a pleasure to use the waves wallet.

Good Luck.
Activity: 13
This is a very good project to invest in.  It is obvious that the success of it is sure.
Activity: 9
16% profit/month? how did you get this number?
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Interesting project. This is more like an utility coin. I await further information on the project!
Good luck dev!
Activity: 97
 Good luck I'm so happy to join your ambitious project Good luck devs
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Good project for earning interest on crypto investment.
Activity: 1
So is this project like bitpetite ? Looks like it  Lips sealed
Activity: 20
This project looks interesting .I will support this. i hope, you give me more details please. thank you
Activity: 84
I like this project. I hope it will be succesful. Good luck.
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Dear Dev! Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
I hope with you can make wave base more interesting. good luck with your project dev.

thanks for sharing.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Very nice project !! Joined and watching closely for updates !
Activity: 64
It has a good idea...the project has purpose... I will support this... Great job...
Activity: 98
Nice concept and I like the limited number of tokens generating real value. Supporting.
Activity: 30
great project and good work but i think is need big supports because the exchange wavesdec need big supports
to successful  .
Pages:
Jump to: