Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 24. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good work. We are waiting for growth! Thanks to the developers.
Activity: 20
its my 2th token of wavesplatform, I will tri its to learn more this lending ponz token. hopefully succeed to your investor and project team  
Activity: 1470
Merit: 297
only bitcoin only hardcore!
Why waves? More convenient than the etherium?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This is a nice project. Very good concepts. Goood luck! Wink
Activity: 40
nice idea , #Cryptolending  !
good luck for this cool project
i wish you the succes Smiley
Activity: 27
With a target price of $50 in the second quarter of 2018,what am I waiting for? I'm in
Activity: 109
5 Million Total cap is neither too much nor too small.
Its perfect to me.
Activity: 29
This token is not just a token but also a lending platform.
It means that as we hold the token and invest it to them, we will receive profit. And the good thing is, we get the capital back.
This sounds interesting.
Activity: 1
brand new
Activity: 0
where i can see the roadmap? by the way this is a good way for running ICO and airdrop since this is not ETH based network which is now being jammed
Activity: 64
A very good project. I support you.. Good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Hey there, how're you guys doing. I'm joining this great project and trying to support it as much as possible. I hope this will be a good one. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Smiley
Activity: 357
Great. I think this project is promising. Wish u success.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
Due to your limited supply of token, will there be any chance that tokens left unsold would be burn? Or maybe you have another treatment about this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm join in.. this is anothee massive project... Iam ready to be part of ur development team.. all the best
Activity: 172
I never use waveswallet before, i see this project interesting. Cool project dev goodluck
Activity: 392
Activity: 46
Wow, all of the daily interest rates are incredible! Looking for more information on what’s coming up! Super ambitious numbers!
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Is this a one man project or is there the team working together? If it's a team, kindly review the details. It always validates a point
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Very cool project. I am expecting that it will become POS main stream from now. Lending is also very interesting. I wish you good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: