Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 36. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
This project looks unique I most confess... Though the name to me is quite out of place.. I hope the project continue to improve.. I like the fact that it is a wave project
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Goodluck with the project. Designs and name are cool Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
very like project but I'm not used to using  waves wallet
Activity: 56
I really like the idea and the concept of this wonderful project. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this one. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
One of the few serious projects that attempts to explore and succeed on the waves platform. I'll be watching how this boat and goodluck to the team
Activity: 43
This looks good to me, goood luck with this project! Happy holidays
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
loooks like a good project.
why do you choosen waves platform for token?
any special reason for that? i started to study about this project .after my studies i hope to buy some coins also.so please be kind enough to update me about future developments of this project via telegrame
thanks
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
The idea of this project is interesting and is so promiaing. I will be watching on this project.
Activity: 60
I read a whitepaper but I thought it was relatively well established. It is a project I’d like you to enlarge.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
I m joined! Very intresting project. I like airdrops Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
What differs project from many others ? Nowadays , if you expect project succeed , you should offer something special to a community . Does it already have a real world basis ? Sure guys  , I wish you good luck with further developent , but I hope thats not another pump/dump project .
Activity: 56
Waves toakn is almost Trustable.  Good luck dev. Your white paper is looks good
Activity: 9
I like project. I follow it in the future
copper member
Activity: 42
i just love waves tokens! great! thanx and good luck!

Thank you so much!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
i just love waves tokens! great! thanx and good luck!
Activity: 70
I like the concept of this project. Very interesting.
Activity: 13
I like to using wallet waves. I think it will be the future
Activity: 67
we have seen in past, few successful crypto currencies doing the lending using trading software. All the best
Activity: 224
Good project with interesting concept . I thing it should be extremely popular and successful .
What is your future? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages?
Activity: 144
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I have filled the airdrop form. I hope the community is interested in this project. don't forget to always notify the latest information to the community about this project. let's see the progress of this project. Maybe I'll take part in cryptolending someday.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: