Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 37. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Good Luck.  I will be following this lending/staking platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Activity: 441
Merit: 14
Sound interesting. How many people in your team?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
How to fill in information to get Airdrop ?
copper member
Activity: 42
I very relevant to use waves, a new technology. vì vậy tôi tham gia vào dự án

Thank you so much
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
I think your form has problem, After I submit it says "your connection was reset"
I dont know if its success or not. I want to refill up but im afraid if It will doubled my entry.
Activity: 56
Wonderful ICO project! very nice crypto concept including lending and staking, so cool Dev! I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like an interesting and promising new one!  Glad to join the community!  Good luck!
Another legit project in the books. So satisfying to see projects like this with such preparations. Goodluck though!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Activity: 125
Nice name, informative and detailed ann topic, expanding community will surely lead cryptolending token to success. It should be prosperous. That's would be a great christmas present.
Activity: 322
Good luck for different crypto, please join to this nice project and great team. We will take times for supporting this token until to the moon..go go Cryptolending..nice bounty
REALY I HOPE TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT PROJECT
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
nice project on the waves, I wish good luck to the developers
Activity: 70
Nice project, any bounty program for french language? Good luck.
Activity: 30
16% profit per month is great for investment but i recently i invest in staking coins like B3 Coin
and it just crashed but I am hopeful that your coin will go to the moon.
Activity: 74
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make cryptolending success
Activity: 112
Hello Dev  Cheesy
Good luck with this project development.
concept of this coin is really great! The coin is going to be used in most places  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
A good and attractive project, I participate and I wish a successful development!
Activity: 98
Lending is very popular project nowadays! Will look forward into this promising project hopefully this will be a very good one, Success to the moon! Good luck to the team!
Pages:
Jump to: