Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 27. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Who will add crypto currency news to your platform?

Hey alexsmalex,
What we plan on doing is not only providing exclusive articles from traders and blockchain professionals, but also aggregating the news of other sites into an easy to use interface in the same dashboard of our main analytics functions. This will all be a part of the platform. We will distinguish our exclusive articles and videos from aggregated news and make it very easy for our clients to understand where the data is coming from.

Thanks for your continued interest,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 350
I'm interested too. Or is it still an aggregator of news from news sites?
Will there be news and materials for training in Russian?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I'm interested too. Or is it still an aggregator of news from news sites?
Activity: 448
A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.
And save a lot of money)
Here you are right. Because in modern realities. Time is money

I would say so. From what I have seen, many of the Crypto traders out there use order flow and simple order books. As these markets grow, real technical analysis methods that we will basically perform for our clients will be vital to success in the markets. Analysis methods such as Fibonacci, Harmonics, Elliott Wave and more will present many opportunities to traders and put many of these coins into real perspective of what is worthwhile to involve yourself in.

Best Regards and thanks for the support all!
Cryptonetix Support

Maybe in future will you create video that explain how it works for peoples, maybe many of them (including me) don't understanding how so many factors can be calculated to decide wich currencies have a potential?

Hi Truthfinder76,
We will be explaining our analysis for the traditional methods like Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, Harmonics, Price Action and Support and Resistance. The custom algorithms and AI we will provide a tutorial so one can understand it as well. With that in mind, the educational section of the platform will offer training on the blockchain markets as well as various trading analysis methods.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix.
Activity: 434
A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.
And save a lot of money)

I would say so. From what I have seen, many of the Crypto traders out there use order flow and simple order books. As these markets grow, real technical analysis methods that we will basically perform for our clients will be vital to success in the markets. Analysis methods such as Fibonacci, Harmonics, Elliott Wave and more will present many opportunities to traders and put many of these coins into real perspective of what is worthwhile to involve yourself in.

Cryptonetix Support

Maybe in future will you create video that explain how it works for peoples, maybe many of them (including me) don't understanding how so many factors can be calculated to decide wich currencies have a potential?
Maybe it's difficult, or they don't want to explain to all world the algorithm that they created.
And save a lot of money)

Cryptonetix Support

And save a lot of money)

Cryptonetix Support
And save a lot of money)
And save a lot of money)
please tell me. Will the cost of your services be pegged to the dollar or to your token?

Dear Sahabond,

It will be priced in Cryptonetix tokens, but we will also likely take other cryptocurrencies for access to the platform.

Regards,
Cryptonetix
So if price for your token will rise in this case price for your services also will rise, if prices is pegged to your tokens, right?

Dear Vasyafet,
Correct. We will often reevaluate our token price and adjust it accordingly, perhaps in real-time. With all these cryptocurrencies moving so much, this is a challenge. Some people use USD as the price and then however much of the said token equals this. We may implement this approach, or simply adjust our token prices often to keep up with the markets.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Excellent! Good luck with ICO presale!
The Cryptonetix Pre-ICO is still open! Discounts from 30-50% can be had by participating before the public ICO which starts on November 15th! Join it now! http://cryptonetix.com
what fee will the platform collect?
Hi Persefona,

We have planned somewhere in the region of $39.95/month but is not yet confirmed.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Subscription will not depend on the price of your token on exchanges?

Hi Alexmalex,

Yes, the Subscription fee will not depend on the price of our token on exchanges.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Hi Persefona,

We have planned somewhere in the region of $39.95/month but is not yet confirmed.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Subscription will not depend on the price of your token on exchanges?
Tokens in the bonus company are charged once a week?

Hi Persefona,

I'm not sure I entirely understand your question, I think you mean how often will we pay the bonuses for holding our tokens, in which case it would be a quarterly payment.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Hi Persefona,

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Interest Ask. I did not hear about it.
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

Hi amazonswim,
We are in discussion with exchanges now and once anything is ready we will inform the community.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Excellent! Thanks to the developers for the quick answers.
Pages:
Jump to: