Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 30. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can I get your tokens in some other way than buying?
Activity: 182
A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.

Hi Sahabond,

Thank you for your comment. That's exactly what we want to do, we all come from a trader's background and we know what's it's like when you haven't got the time you need to do the proper analysis. I wish I had a tool like the platform we are creating when I started trading. It will certainly make investing in the Crypto markets a lot simpler.

Best regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
What advantages do you get from the technology of decentralization?

Hi persefona,

It's all about empowering the people and making things work more efficiently. Banks and middlemen have had the monopoly for far too long, another thing is privacy, no one needs to know your business, this is where decentralisation comes in and will change the way we do everything.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Where i can check how much you collected?

Hi Vasyafet,

That information will be available on the ICO once the ICO officially starts on the 15th November.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
when will the demo version of the cabinet be available? I would like to try how it works?
Hi Sahabond, thanks for your question.

We will have an Alpha version available in March.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
You says that on your resource we will be able to found trader education from professionals, will you be buying this materials? Or what sense for professionals do this?

Hi Vasyafet,
We will be providing this from our own internal staff and advisors working with us. You will find one of our advisors is especially trained and well-known in the trading community, Jody Samuels, who is an expert in Elliott Wave analysis.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

it is a very good action, hopefully this proyex success ,,
You says that on your resource we will be able to found trader education from professionals, will you be buying this materials? Or what sense for professionals do this?

Hi Vasyafet,
We will be providing this from our own internal staff and advisors working with us. You will find one of our advisors is especially trained and well-known in the trading community, Jody Samuels, who is an expert in Elliott Wave analysis.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Hi Vasyafet,
Starting for the ICO we will provide a graph on the website showing the totals.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?

Hi fattycasting,
Our minimum is $25 in USD value for the ICO.

Best Regards,
cryptonetix
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

And the pesail has already started or not?
On the cryptonetix website is written that presale is open.
Activity: 476

And the pesail has already started or not?
Activity: 448

Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.

Is there a demo application for mobile devices now?
No, roadmap says that Alpha will be launched at Q1 2018.
What tasks of blockchain in this case? I think they will use miners PC's for calculations.
You can find information that explain why blockchain in paragraph 2.0 Technology of Whitepaper. Just like i did: https://image.prntscr.com/image/hpNV2fVtRaqWwsKM-cFKcw.png
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
I studied your site and I liked everything. I would like to say that your platform will be in demand and necessary in the world of crypto-currency
you have not heard when will the launch of the alpha version of the platform?
Activity: 448
I studied your site and I liked everything. I would like to say that your platform will be in demand and necessary in the world of crypto-currency
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.

Yes! We really look forward to people joining the campaign and helping us out and receiving Cryptonetix tokens.

Best,
Cryptonetix
Do you need russian translation for a White Paper?

Hi truthfinder76,
I believe we do have a bounty for this but I will have to look into this and get back with you as far as completion.

Best,
Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: