Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 29. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Interesting offering. I looked at your site and I liked everything. Good luck in further innovations
Activity: 448
I studied the model of work on your site. I liked everything. Only now I do not understand your platform will receive a monthly fee or commission?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This seems like a really interesting project. I will definitely be watching this project, because I think this could be a huge return on investment. Is there by any chance a bounty program?

Hi ChinkyEyes!
Yes there is a bounty program, you can view all the information to get involved at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptonetix-blockchain-analytics-funding-and-portfolio-management-2270386

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
This seems like a really interesting project. I will definitely be watching this project, because I think this could be a huge return on investment. Is there by any chance a bounty program?
You will provide streaming audio and a news service? Interesting, never saw something like that before about cryptocurrencies.

Hi Truthfinder76,

Indeed, that is what we thought. Being from various trading backgrounds we are familiar with similar services in the Forex and traditional markets. A lot of the coverage is on fundamental analysis of a particular country via discussion of economic report releases, but with cryptocurrency the challenge is to provide something entertaining yet useful in a technical and fundamental sense to traders. We believe as a start, the service would be available for a set number hours a day, and eventually perhaps turn into more of a continual format. With it running longer terms, more of a podcast or radio feel comes into play, and it takes some balancing to roll something like this out that is suitable for all parties and keeps the core of the message about cryptocurrency alerts at the forefront.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 434
You will provide streaming audio and a news service? Interesting, never saw something like that before about cryptocurrencies.
I also waiting, it should be helpful.
Is your currency pegged to the dollar or to the other cryptocurrency?
I think most likely will be attached to eternium
It's stable not enough, isn't?
the price in the air is stable. But the price is not stable relative to the dollar

Hi Sahabond,

Our (regular) token price is .034USD and during the presale, it is 30-50% off. And, during the first week of the ICO, we will be offering 25% discount and it will gradually go down over the course of 4 weeks.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate in asking….. Thank you
What purse is it safe to keep your tokens?

Dear Persefona,

Our token is a ERC20 token, standard Ethereum asset, so a multi-asset Ethereum wallet like MyEtherWallet will work fine. The wallet only must support ERC20 assets.

Best regards,

Social_Cryptonetix

Dear Sahabond,

Once our coin is listed on the exchanges it will be against BTC, and maybe ETH.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
That's a great idea. I think the tools proposed by the developers will be useful to everyone who works in the field of cryptocurrency

Hi Alexsmalex,

Thanks for the appreciation. As said above, it's our prime objective to make investing in the Crypto markets a lot simpler.
Activity: 350
the price in the air is stable. But the price is not stable relative to the dollar
You says that on your resource we will be able to found trader education from professionals, will you be buying this materials? Or what sense for professionals do this?

Hi Vasyafet,
We will be providing this from our own internal staff and advisors working with us. You will find one of our advisors is especially trained and well-known in the trading community, Jody Samuels, who is an expert in Elliott Wave analysis.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

O, it's great. Looking forward to test your platform.
What purse is it safe to keep your tokens?
Activity: 350
That's a great idea. I think the tools proposed by the developers will be useful to everyone who works in the field of cryptocurrency
Am I interested in developing software for mobile platforms?
Can I get your tokens in some other way than buying?

Hi sahabond,
You can earn tokens via the Bounty program we have launched here on Bitcointalk at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270386.new#new

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: