Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 28. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

Hi crownforsaken,
Our team has over 50 years experience in both Information Technology and Trading! We feel our team is very strong and a great fit for what we are looking to provide the cryptocurrency community, a top-notch analytics platform that really delivers the (analytics) goods.

Thanks for your interest,
Cryptonetix
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

Hi amazonswim,
We are in discussion with exchanges now and once anything is ready we will inform the community.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Great idea. Excellent team! Btw how is my income calculated? (provide an example here as well)

Hi porkiescustard,
If you are talking about the investment fund 3 month payouts, it will be divided up equal by the total amount of tokens and the % one holds in ERC20 wallets when we scan the blockchain. 50% of the profits from the investment funds will be paid out to token holders.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
please tell me. Will the cost of your services be pegged to the dollar or to your token?

Dear Sahabond,

It will be priced in Cryptonetix tokens, but we will also likely take other cryptocurrencies for access to the platform.

Regards,
Cryptonetix
So if price for your token will rise in this case price for your services also will rise, if prices is pegged to your tokens, right?

Dear Vasyafet,
Correct. We will often reevaluate our token price and adjust it accordingly, perhaps in real-time. With all these cryptocurrencies moving so much, this is a challenge. Some people use USD as the price and then however much of the said token equals this. We may implement this approach, or simply adjust our token prices often to keep up with the markets.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
You collaborate with YouTube bloggers

Hi sahabond,
We have had several proposals via email about blogging on youtube about the project, and we are interested in this sure.

Best,
Cryptonetix
Is there a bounty for bloggers who write articles?

Hi alexsmalex,
There sure is. Our bounty program is already in progress and people are posting various blogs. You can sign-up here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270386.new#new
What means 2FA in this case, what second factor will be used?

Hey Truthfinder76,
For this when we release the platform we will support one of the services out there for mobile like Google, as well as SMS.

Cryptonetix
Thanks. It’s nice that you answering every my question. I hope it’s not so hard, i really interested in your project.

Dear Truthfinder76,

It is our pleasure answering your questions. And, we really appreciate your interest in our project.

If you have any further options, please don’t hesitate in asking.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
please tell me. Will the cost of your services be pegged to the dollar or to your token?

Dear Sahabond,

It will be priced in Cryptonetix tokens, but we will also likely take other cryptocurrencies for access to the platform.

Regards,
Cryptonetix
So if price for your token will rise in this case price for your services also will rise, if prices is pegged to your tokens, right?
Activity: 448
Is there a bounty for bloggers who write articles?
Activity: 476
That's an interesting question, too. I'd like to know.
Activity: 350

Hey Truthfinder76,
For this when we release the platform we will support one of the services out there for mobile like Google, as well as SMS.

Cryptonetix
Thanks. It’s nice that you answering every my question. I hope it’s not so hard, i really interested in your project.

Dear Sahabond,

Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 350
Do you have telegram channel?

Hi ringtonecitrine,
Yes we sure do have a telegram channel: https://t.me/cryptonetix

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Hey Truthfinder76,

Cryptonetix

I studied the model of work on your site. I liked everything. Only now I do not understand your platform will receive a monthly fee or commission?

Hi alexsmalex,
Our platform will be available in monthly, quarterly or annual payments for usage. It will be priced in Cryptonetix tokens, but we will also likely take other cryptocurrencies for access to the platform.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?
Mobile phone 📱, i think.
Pages:
Jump to: