Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 31. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do you need russian translation for a White Paper?
Yeah, I'm waiting for.
Do you need russian translation for a White Paper?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?

I have the same question too.
Why? Tokens isn't like shares.
Yes, but in any case you will get profit even if you don't sell them, it's sounds good.

This is correct, for holding our tokens you will receive payouts on any investment funds we invest in. 50% of the returns every 3 months will be divided up among token holders, simply us scanning the Ethereum blockchain and finding out what addresses hold our tokens.

Regards,
Cryptonetix

Dear sahabond and others,
We are not offering any equity in the company, but rather like any traditional ICO the community will be heavy "owners" in the project, and for token purposes it is in everyones best interest for it to work out, us to produce the great platform we are talking about, and for our investors to receive proceeds on money used to fuel cryptocurrency and real estate investments.

We are heavy interested in community feedback on the application and services we provide, and in that regard you will have quite a platform to speak upon.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 350
Activity: 476

Yes, but in any case you will get profit even if you don't sell them, it's sounds good.
That's good. As soon as the platform starts, I think the growth will be.

Interesting, is tokens like shares?
Activity: 448
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
Activity: 124

Activity: 476
Great idea. I would like to wish you good luck in your development
Activity: 350
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
I think yes. since these tools are already needed as a trader so people connected with the crypto currency in other areas
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
Is there a demo application for mobile devices now?
No, roadmap says that Alpha will be launched at Q1 2018.
What tasks of blockchain in this case? I think they will use miners PC's for calculations.
Well, about the mining I did not hear anything. Will there be any?

No there will not be any mining. The coins will be a created supply of 100 Million tokens only. As our blockchain project is more service based, our value lies in the investment fund quarterly payouts and platform usage.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 448
What tasks of blockchain in this case? I think they will use miners PC's for calculations.
Well, about the mining I did not hear anything. Will there be any?
You can find information that explain why blockchain in paragraph 2.0 Technology of Whitepaper. Just like i did: https://image.prntscr.com/image/hpNV2fVtRaqWwsKM-cFKcw.png
Thanks.
50% of profit will be distributed between holders of tokens? Sounds like a good investment.

Hi Vasyafet,
That is correct. We will have a cryptocurrency and a real estate investment fund. Should we meet our targets for these funds, all the profits every 3 months will be divided between token holders, operating expenses and reinvestment into the funds to grow them. We think this provides quite an enticing incentive to hold Cryptonetix tokens.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
You can find information that explain why blockchain in paragraph 2.0 Technology of Whitepaper. Just like i did: https://image.prntscr.com/image/hpNV2fVtRaqWwsKM-cFKcw.png
Thanks.
50% of profit will be distributed between holders of tokens? Sounds like a good investment.
How can I mine your tokens?

Dear persefona,
Our ERC20 standard tokens are built on Ethereum, rather than us creating a new blockchain where mining would come in, the value of our tokens will be holding them, relating to what we produce in the cryptocurrency markets.

Kind Regards,
Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: