Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 20. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
there are also a lot of tempting programs, such as a bounty program, a loyalty program, an opportunity program (about 1% of which was mentioned above), as well as the curriculum and solidarity program for the project for Crowdfunding! I don't even know what to choose. I need time.
Do you have to choose? I think it should be possible to take part in the ICO and also other programs like the bounty or loyalty program to get more Cultural Coins?

You don't have to choose.

We have 3 reward programs.

Opportunity Program:
1% of all spendings will go to the CC Hodlers

Customer Loyalty Program:
1% of a users spending will go back to the user in form of CC like Miles&More

Institution Royalty Program:
1% of all spendings will go to the institutions on our platform

Thank you for your answer, that's exactly what I thougt!

But it is also possible to get CC in the ICO and take part in the bounty program?

Sure during the ICO you can change your ETH and BTC into CC

And in the Bounty you do "advertising" for the ICO and you get rewarded by getting CC for it
I haven't done the advertising thing until now, but getting rewarded always sounds good to me. I will look for informations wich possibilities there are for me! I do have an account at facebook and also instagram, I guess there should be some chances for me?

Yeah there is a Bounty for Facebook activities (: you should join!
So great! For today I am way to tired, but I will have a closer look at this possibility tomorrow, so that I can join as soon als possible  Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
there are also a lot of tempting programs, such as a bounty program, a loyalty program, an opportunity program (about 1% of which was mentioned above), as well as the curriculum and solidarity program for the project for Crowdfunding! I don't even know what to choose. I need time.
Do you have to choose? I think it should be possible to take part in the ICO and also other programs like the bounty or loyalty program to get more Cultural Coins?

Opportunity Program:

But it is also possible to get CC in the ICO and take part in the bounty program?

And in the Bounty you do "advertising" for the ICO and you get rewarded by getting CC for it
I haven't done the advertising thing until now, but getting rewarded always sounds good to me. I will look for informations wich possibilities there are for me! I do have an account at facebook and also instagram, I guess there should be some chances for me?

Yeah there is a Bounty for Facebook activities (: you should join!

Opportunity Program:

Activity: 7
Never seen a project regarding tourism, I'm sure it will be a game changer. With low fees it will be good Smiley
Do you travel a lot? I think most of the travellers appreciate if they have to spend as few money as possible during their trips. If you are careful with your money, you can see more of the world, visit more museums...

Opportunity Program:

Opportunity Program:

Opportunity Program:

Activity: 7
But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.

Hey thanks for the feedback!

Then you haven't looked into the white paper (: There are a lot of problems on the market. You pay up to 30% fees on your tickets. We charge only 6% where 3% are delievered back to the community.

Secondary Markets - people sell illegal tickets for concerts etc. So there are some kind of problems

But there is much more on this platform
If the tickets via Cultural Places payed with Cultural coins are charged with fewer fees, you can visit more exhibitions, concerts etc for the same amount of money. And also the providers will get more. I really think that this could be a game changer!
Never seen a project regarding tourism, I'm sure it will be a game changer. With low fees it will be good Smiley

Hey thanks for the comment! We are going to be the gamechanger in this industry
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.

Hey thanks for the feedback!

Then you haven't looked into the white paper (: There are a lot of problems on the market. You pay up to 30% fees on your tickets. We charge only 6% where 3% are delievered back to the community.

Secondary Markets - people sell illegal tickets for concerts etc. So there are some kind of problems

But there is much more on this platform
It's very good that it's a cultural project. The team looks good. You just need to do a bit more advertising.

Hey thanks for the feedback - we are trying the best!
Activity: 39
besides proposals and programs, I would also like to clarify that for strategic investors who support the vision and want to finance marketing activities, there is also a business proposal. for its details it is enough to contact the developers.
Is there anything about it in the whitepaper?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
besides proposals and programs, I would also like to clarify that for strategic investors who support the vision and want to finance marketing activities, there is also a business proposal. for its details it is enough to contact the developers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
It's very good that it's a cultural project. The team looks good. You just need to do a bit more advertising.
I was more or less acquainted with the description of the project. I see that 1% of all spending on cultural sites will be transferred to all holders of cultural coins. it is very nice. or rather, a trifle, but nice. it is a good policy Wink

I know, right? Gives the whole thing a sense of community
Depending on the way you’re involved and how much you’re involved, I saw they have different programs rewarding all the participants, which is a good way to motivate. Good point about the sense of community!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
considering the growth in the development of crypto-currencies around the world, the platform for managing the financing and sale of tickets is much more profitable than the usual search and purchase of the latter Wink
I would even say that this is a powerful concept with a huge cultural and commercial impact Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It could definitely change a lot and have a huge impact in this sector, I totally agree
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
according to the road map, now there is a second phase of the period of the crowdsdale. during this period it is possible to acquire your own crypto currency - the Cultural Coin Token - at a discount of 30%. at the same time, it has a very attractive price.
Pages:
Jump to: