Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 21. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
When can I use the wallet Cultural Places in the application? Huh
The Cultural Places wallet will be ready in Q1 2019 as an Cultural Places App function.
You'll have to wait. Wink
A very long time. Maybe developers will do it early. I hope so. Roll Eyes
Bro, everything is good in its season. If the creators decided to declare such a date, then they have a reason.
They act according to the developed plan and try to carry it out clearly.
I agree, if your long term goal is to become known worldwide and attract visitors and partners and expand, you should definitely have a strategy, which btw you can clearly see on the website and read in the whitepaper Smiley)
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I was more or less acquainted with the description of the project. I see that 1% of all spending on cultural sites will be transferred to all holders of cultural coins. it is very nice. or rather, a trifle, but nice. it is a good policy Wink
But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.
I think the main advantage of using the cultural coin to buy tickets is the fact that it will impact their prices - usually we buy tickets through intermediaries which have their own fees, there are transaction costs etc, which are all avoided. Frauds and fake tickets can be avoided this way, too. Besides you get an app with an audio guide, a possibility to buy souvenirs etc and other services, you can plan, book and pay through it, connect with others, organize groups for group tickets, read reviews, write ones, get maps and so on. Not bad, ha?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Cultural Places wallet will be ready in Q1 2019 as an Cultural Places App function.
Bro, everything is good in its season. If the creators decided to declare such a date, then they have a reason.
They act according to the developed plan and try to carry it out clearly.
Activity: 238
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.
considering the growth in the development of crypto-currencies around the world, the platform for managing the financing and sale of tickets is much more profitable than the usual search and purchase of the latter Wink
I would even say that this is a powerful concept with a huge cultural and commercial impact Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
Activity: 238
Activity: 462
considering the growth in the development of crypto-currencies around the world, the platform for managing the financing and sale of tickets is much more profitable than the usual search and purchase of the latter Wink
Activity: 168
Hello. Tell me please when the current phase ends and how much is the token now?
Hey. The second phase will end in 5 days.
The price of the token is now €0.021 . Not so much, right?
Yes, really cheap. And how many phases will there be?
And how many tokens are all available for exchange?
In total, the developers have created four phases. There will be 900,000,000 tokens available, imagine?
It seems that so many people will participate in the project.
Are there any restrictions on buying tokens?
Can you tell me?
There is a minimum in the Pre-ICO of 1 ETH. In the ICO there is no minimum.
However, there is a maximum of 200 ETH.
Activity: 420
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
project is simply stunning! and most importantly - its relevance at the present time is very high, since many people prefer to raise their cultural level as often as possible.
I agree with you entirely. plus we get a fundamentally new approach to cultural circulation - connecting agencies, artists, patrons and private donors.
Hello. Tell me please when the current phase ends and how much is the token now?
In total, the developers have created four phases. There will be 900,000,000 tokens available, imagine?
Are there any restrictions on buying tokens?
Can you tell me?
Activity: 476
it is very convenient and economical in time, when everything is assembled in one platform: location, tickets, mapping, maps and routing and trip planning Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
project is simply stunning! and most importantly - its relevance at the present time is very high, since many people prefer to raise their cultural level as often as possible.
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I think you are right there. Looking at the partners they work with like Oroundo and Flashboys seems promising to me. Anyone here who has already participated in phase 1? I really think I might give this one a go, brand seems trustworthy and website is very informative. Anyone read any reviews about it on other platforms?
I think there were some links to rankings in previous comments, you could probably have a look at those, some links to articles were posted, too. Did u read the whitepaper? Their website is pretty informative as well.

Thanks for your answer! I'll have another look through previous comments. I had a quick look at the whitepaper too and was again impressed by its informative design. I'd like to know a bit more about the artists' side of the project in terms of crowd funding and cultural community as part of Cultural Places. Do you have any thoughts on that? Or anyone who can tell me more about this here?
Well my main sources as to that are the whitepaper and the comments here. Having acquaintances in the art community myself, I've heard more than one discussion about lower budgets, needs of funding and how hard it is to plan and execute crowdfunding or something similar. I myself have found many places that are small or simply not that popular, some of them can be found nowhere on the cultural/touristic map and it's a pitty, because they were either neglected for some reason, they don't have budgets to finance future development or attract visitors, so who better to take care of something like that than a cultural community which has a mutual interest in preserving or developing such places. You know that transparency is of great importance when it comes to public funding, so I think that the idea to finance through the cultural coin and secure the process with a blockchain technology is a good one and definitely has a future. In the whitepaper they claim that one of the features will be crowdfunding and one will have access to information about how the funding is used: information about milestones, progress and so on should be included. Moreover, there are certain benefits for participants, if I got it right. Since I've downloaded the app, I see that you get information about the places and I'm guessing it's another way to motivate: you get information on the institution, pictures, if it's a project, I guess they'll give information about it and judging by the way they've made the whitepaper, their website etc., I'm guessing one can count on them being transparent about those projects, researches and institutions that need public funding. Imagine if you are visiting a gallery listening to the audio guide and it informs you that the gallery is planning on a certain project and you could participate in the funding, it's much more convincing, don't you think?

Interesting points you are raising there. I totally agree with you when you say this could be a great chance for these unpopular or similar cultural institutions to reach their target audience or gain visitors.  Even more so when it comes to artists I think who are struggling to fund their projects. And of course - transparency is absolutely essential. I'm just wondering - and that was my initial question: How does it work from the artists' side? Let's say you are an artist/artist community or a gallery who wants to plan a project and needs funding. How can you get the chance to profit from this cultural platform?
Well, I need to have a look at the website, since I only saw the list of partners they have so far (some pretty amazing too!), but I can't remember reading how you could become a partner institution/artist etc. They seem pretty open to me, but I can imagine that you'd have to probably meet some criteria to become a partner. Maybe @slashbi has more information on that. It'd be interesting for me as well how exactly it works. I was wondering how they are planning to reach more of those partners, but as far as I can see they have already some in different countries, so whatever they do, they're obviously doing well. And I am guessing that after the ICO part of their plan is to reach more and they must have a strategy. Right now the focus is obviously on the ICO of the cultural coin and that's maybe why most of the information concerns that part.
Pages:
Jump to: