Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 22. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I think you are right there. Looking at the partners they work with like Oroundo and Flashboys seems promising to me. Anyone here who has already participated in phase 1? I really think I might give this one a go, brand seems trustworthy and website is very informative. Anyone read any reviews about it on other platforms?
I think there were some links to rankings in previous comments, you could probably have a look at those, some links to articles were posted, too. Did u read the whitepaper? Their website is pretty informative as well.

Thanks for your answer! I'll have another look through previous comments. I had a quick look at the whitepaper too and was again impressed by its informative design. I'd like to know a bit more about the artists' side of the project in terms of crowd funding and cultural community as part of Cultural Places. Do you have any thoughts on that? Or anyone who can tell me more about this here?
Well my main sources as to that are the whitepaper and the comments here. Having acquaintances in the art community myself, I've heard more than one discussion about lower budgets, needs of funding and how hard it is to plan and execute crowdfunding or something similar. I myself have found many places that are small or simply not that popular, some of them can be found nowhere on the cultural/touristic map and it's a pitty, because they were either neglected for some reason, they don't have budgets to finance future development or attract visitors, so who better to take care of something like that than a cultural community which has a mutual interest in preserving or developing such places. You know that transparency is of great importance when it comes to public funding, so I think that the idea to finance through the cultural coin and secure the process with a blockchain technology is a good one and definitely has a future. In the whitepaper they claim that one of the features will be crowdfunding and one will have access to information about how the funding is used: information about milestones, progress and so on should be included. Moreover, there are certain benefits for participants, if I got it right. Since I've downloaded the app, I see that you get information about the places and I'm guessing it's another way to motivate: you get information on the institution, pictures, if it's a project, I guess they'll give information about it and judging by the way they've made the whitepaper, their website etc., I'm guessing one can count on them being transparent about those projects, researches and institutions that need public funding. Imagine if you are visiting a gallery listening to the audio guide and it informs you that the gallery is planning on a certain project and you could participate in the funding, it's much more convincing, don't you think?
Activity: 109
Trying somehow to tie a blockchain to any industry is not innovation and development, it's just a scam

Hey - we want to discuss everything

Why do you think so? Do you know the problems of Cultural Institutions and secondary markets in ticketing?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Trying somehow to tie a blockchain to any industry is not innovation and development, it's just a scam
looking cool project. but i dont understand what's the use of blocking technology and what are tokens for? how it works for this?thanks Wink

Blockchain provides us with possibility to track every transaction to provide 100% transparency, save everyone of fraud and high ticket fees.

By having Cultural Coins - you can participate in our Bonus Programs

you can find them here :

https://www.culturalplaces.com/#reward-programs
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I think you are right there. Looking at the partners they work with like Oroundo and Flashboys seems promising to me. Anyone here who has already participated in phase 1? I really think I might give this one a go, brand seems trustworthy and website is very informative. Anyone read any reviews about it on other platforms?
I think there were some links to rankings in previous comments, you could probably have a look at those, some links to articles were posted, too. Did u read the whitepaper? Their website is pretty informative as well.
Do you organise crypto conferences?

Hey Ponya,

currently this is not on our Agenda,

but this is one for the future

I agree, for investments, this is a very attractive project. I THINK that the first news about the project implementation will appear soon

thanks for this great discussion - this really important to us
Hey, everyone. It is a really good idea. What does press think about this project? I hope people will understand that it is a good alternative for touristic agencies that make high margins.
I think you should read this article. It can be useful to understand how people feel about Cultural places.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/09/blockchain-based-platform-cultural-world/

Thanks for sharing the article, it gave some more insights into what the platform is going to be about and how they imagine the cultural coin will work.

Hey Jelly.

thanks for your huge interest in this project.

Here is a very good article from TheNextWeb about our project

https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/03/02/startup-creating-cultural-cryptocurrency-museums-institutions/
Hey, everyone. It is a really good idea. What does press think about this project? I hope people will understand that it is a good alternative for touristic agencies that make high margins.
Personally, I like the idea of planning a cultural trip on your own and having the freedom to choose, organize and have access to information about the places you want to visit without fearing that you might be missing out on something. How do u like to travel? What do u think about the cultural coin?
I think you should read this article. It can be useful to understand how people feel about Cultural places.

Thanks for it. What do you think about this project? Do you agree that’s a new word in intercultural learning?
I think it is a really great way to save money and time, or take a part in investing archeology researches. It isn’t created only for foreign travellers. It can be also an alternative for people, who want to develop cultural facilities of their country. I hope it will have a great future, because modern art need innovations.   
I think you are especially right for countries which don't have big budgets for developing cultural tourism. There are many interesting places that are not so popular. Some of them could turn into more popular destinations thanks to a platform like this, moreover they can launch campaigns for funding projects. Good point about researches, I didn't think about that.

Thanks for sharing the article, it gave some more insights into what the platform is going to be about and how they imagine the cultural coin will work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I agree, for investments, this is a very attractive project. I THINK that the first news about the project implementation will appear soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: