Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 10. (Read 52481 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Will token distribution stare on 26th of July?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Do you have agreements with some publishers or companies which interesting to use your platform in their business?

Thanks for your observation, The team already has plan for this.

DACC lovers, DACC are distributing the tokens now, both the Social Media Bounty tokens and Tokens for France and Croatia Match!!! Thank you all for your support!!!

You have only plans for future or you have some ready agremeent? Which companies (publishers) interesting in your platform already?
copper member
Activity: 70
Do you have Chinese group? Please give me a link

Here you go: http://t.me/dacc_partners_group_Chinese4

is it official? i've come in on different group pure chinese lol thought it was a scam group      

Yes, it is. Please be aware of scammers
Activity: 11

is it official? i've come in on different group pure chinese lol thought it was a scam group      
Activity: 27

Wow! We have 30K members in Chinese group. Awesome!

Yeah, but there is 1.379 billion of them in the world. So, keep going! Cheesy
Activity: 180

Wow! We have 30K members in Chinese group. Awesome!
copper member
Activity: 11
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Bitforex and Fcoin will list DACC on the same time. Both are good.

both are scams with fake volumes... i don't really understand what exactly good things did you find in them. Maybe after some time, when real people come to these exchanges they become good, but definitely not now.

Waiting DACC wil be listed on Binance Smiley Binance - one love!
yes, binance one love, it is true, but i don't really think that it will be listed there, be a realist man.
Activity: 266
Let's hold our DACC. Let's not just dump for meager profit of ×2... Why settle for ×2 when we can make ×10!!!

Very correct! I totally agree with you!
DACC is rated 9.3 by famous rating website ICOmarks!!
ICOmarks, a top ICO list with ratings, recently rates DACC a high rating of 9.3/10. It describes DACC as a platform that will revolutionize the digital content and media industry.

Everyone eagerly waiting for the exchange listing. We have long term investors, traders, short term investors and bounty hunters in the group. 50k strong community - project is great, have a real world use case not just a on paper project, team and tech behind this project is solid. Take your time and think , if we all hold our tokens we can see real moon...not just ×2 or ×10 ...as per the road map platform will be available in 2019, if we  all hold till then, we can see ×100 may be more who knows. I am holding on to my DACC token. Not gonna touch it.

Usually some guys have internet and don't have bread. That's why they sell own tokens x0.01. How to stop same?

Can't help. That's individual decision. I want people to see the bigger picture. DACC has potential to get into top 50 list in crypto market. If u can eat pizza everyday why settle for bread. Split can help...hold enough to reap full benefit of the project. Some people spent Bitcoin at initial days on pizza . Those hold it bought lambos. U never know what will happen in crypto market. DACC can get u a Lambo. Who knows.
Activity: 196
Let's hold our DACC. Let's not just dump for meager profit of ×2... Why settle for ×2 when we can make ×10!!!

Very correct! I totally agree with you!
DACC is rated 9.3 by famous rating website ICOmarks!!
ICOmarks, a top ICO list with ratings, recently rates DACC a high rating of 9.3/10. It describes DACC as a platform that will revolutionize the digital content and media industry.

Everyone eagerly waiting for the exchange listing. We have long term investors, traders, short term investors and bounty hunters in the group. 50k strong community - project is great, have a real world use case not just a on paper project, team and tech behind this project is solid. Take your time and think , if we all hold our tokens we can see real moon...not just ×2 or ×10 ...as per the road map platform will be available in 2019, if we  all hold till then, we can see ×100 may be more who knows. I am holding on to my DACC token. Not gonna touch it.

Usually some guys have internet and don't have bread. That's why they sell own tokens x0.01. How to stop same?
Activity: 56
I saw DACC listed in BitForex, that is number 6 by volume in CMC, DACC to the moon

I saw it on fcoin, but the volumes of fcoin is false!

If we want to satisfy everyone's wish then we have to list in all exchanges at a same time. Its not possible. We are trying to list in some more exchanges, so u can choose which one u want. Its all upto u. If u feel FCOIN is not good, then wait for other exchange listing. Most of the members prefering top exchanges only.
copper member
When market listing token?

Within this month. Soon will be announcement
Activity: 119
When market listing token?
Activity: 93
I saw DACC listed in BitForex, that is number 6 by volume in CMC, DACC to the moon

I saw it on fcoin, but the volumes of fcoin is false!
copper member
How  much token you get for bounty for Twitter and Facebook company???
You can see it in the spreadsheet

I didn't receive any token! Please, help me, DACC-team! 

If it's that is for bounty please ask in Telegram @dacc_partners_group_English17
Activity: 52
Activity: 58

I have received twitter bounty yesterday I hope today received Facebook bounty
Activity: 54

I didn't receive any token! Please, help me, DACC-team! 
Activity: 69
Man, sorry,  but small exchange = small volume. Lack of orders and users.
Who say so? There are many tokens which got listed on Binance having lesser volume. DACC- is an interesting project . Over the period of time , I expect people will notice it and volume will increase.

Big misconception in people. I had this experience where one of the token was doing good in mid range exchange and when it gets listed in binance doomed by 1/3 of it's price. So big exchange doesn't ensure the moon ride.
Pages:
Jump to: