Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 14. (Read 52483 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Wow!!! Forbes rating is a clear indication that DACC is one of the best projects in 2018, don't miss a chance to be a part of something great
https://medium.com/@daccproject/dacc-ranked-4-4-by-tokentops-1ee0d577beb2
copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 53
hello, can you give me real contract address? because it is many of it on etherscan
copper member
Hi admin, is stakes updated to token already?  So that we can know how much token we get. Thanks

Stakes & Tokens already updated in bounty spreadsheet!
Activity: 83
Hi admin, is stakes updated to token already?  So that we can know how much token we get. Thanks

Activity: 58
Korea, we are coming! On July 25, DACC together with Bitcoin , AENCO and DECENT, will present at 9th CAMUP organized by 코인네스트 coinnest and 인큐블록 IncuBlock !
Korea is one of the biggest crypto market. This is a good news. Blockchain enthusiasts in Seoul, don’t miss out!
copper member
Korea, we are coming! On July 25, DACC together with Bitcoin , AENCO and DECENT, will present at 9th CAMUP organized by 코인네스트 coinnest and 인큐블록 IncuBlock !
copper member
What do you mean the problem? You will receive you DACC tokens soon, do not worry

the ethereum that i deposit to coinchase was from binance .it mean i withdrawal from binance,(not wallet)

You have to withdraw using ERC-20 wallet. cant withdraw to exchange wallets
Activity: 238
What do you mean the problem? You will receive you DACC tokens soon, do not worry

the ethereum that i deposit to coinchase was from binance .it mean i withdrawal from binance,(not wallet)
copper member
1 Dacc token = How much $?

Now it's near $0.00275

it turns out for the video was given only $ 30 at a price ico? not much Smiley

Too many participants. $30 of DACC today can become $300 or $3000 in future. Bounty was short. So, hold on
Activity: 104

Now it's near $0.00275

it turns out for the video was given only $ 30 at a price ico? not much Smiley
copper member
Can we deposit our dacc token to myether wallet?

Yes, you will be able to withdraw your tokens soom

the eth that i sent too coinchase and bought dacc was from binance. now i have my token but i want to know there is a problem in the future?

Activity: 40

Now it's near $0.00275
Activity: 238
Can we deposit our dacc token to myether wallet?

Yes, you will be able to withdraw your tokens soom

the eth that i sent too coinchase and bought dacc was from binance. now i have my token but i want to know there is a problem in the future?
Activity: 104
Activity: 73
DACC (Decentralized Accessible Content Chain) activity indicates possible listing on HitBTC.

That's the garbage exchange. There's no worse than hibtc.

Yes. That is kinda shitty exchange. When I bought FDZ in low price then the price increase I can't withdraw and also trade because they freeze exchange. After open again the price went down.

Never want DACC list hitbtc. Binance one love! Maybe Poloniex, Bitrix. But not HitBTC
copper member

May you make a bounty WC for the final match to make people active more on group or others way?

Thank you for your suggestion, we will forward to the team.
Activity: 84

May you make a bounty WC for the final match to make people active more on group or others way?
Activity: 49
Admin. Should you make some noise for the official thread? Its so silent after ICO.

Everyone is eagerly waiting for official exchange listings
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Admin. Should you make some noise for the official thread? Its so silent after ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: