Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 11. (Read 52482 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How  much token you get for bounty for Twitter and Facebook company???
You can see it in the spreadsheet
Activity: 104
Man, sorry,  but small exchange = small volume. Lack of orders and users.
Who say so? There are many tokens which got listed on Binance having lesser volume. DACC- is an interesting project . Over the period of time , I expect people will notice it and volume will increase.
Activity: 83
How big exchange will you list DACC in?

I think they don't need a big exchange. They need volumes, many buy orders and less sell orders! Smiley

We already confirmed one of the top 5 exchanges based on coinmarketcap rankings.

The team is working tirelessly to get DACC listed on best exchanges!!!
Activity: 11
How  much token you get for bounty for Twitter and Facebook company???
Activity: 40
I see greater future for this project, I see this reaching 10$!!!

10$* 30 billion is 300billion dollars. Doubt it

The total supply is too much though 30 billion
Activity: 14
Judging by the results, I think we can congratulate the DAC team on the successful ICO . Am I interested in any information about the exchanges soon ? Thank you in advance

Thank you for support! Exchange Listing will be in next few days, before July ends

I think they don't need a big exchange. They need volumes, many buy orders and less sell orders! Smiley

Man, sorry,  but small exchange = small volume. Lack of orders and users.
copper member

We already confirmed one of the top 5 exchanges based on coinmarketcap rankings.
Activity: 112
Judging by the results, I think we can congratulate the DAC team on the successful ICO . Am I interested in any information about the exchanges soon ? Thank you in advance

Thank you for support! Exchange Listing will be in next few days, before July ends

Activity: 88

Activity: 252

10$* 30 billion is 300billion dollars. Doubt it
copper member
I received 500dacc I don't know what it is for?

500 might be from WC. You have received token is that you concern?
Activity: 67
Activity: 56
I received 500dacc I don't know what it is for?
copper member
Do you have agreements with some publishers or companies which interesting to use your platform in their business?

Thanks for your observation, The team already has plan for this.

DACC lovers, DACC are distributing the tokens now, both the Social Media Bounty tokens and Tokens for France and Croatia Match!!! Thank you all for your support!!!

You are doing them in the right direction and this will help them to grow exponentially because of many companies will surely make a partnership with this DACC but one thing the team should focus on the developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.

Thank you for your support. We really appreciate that!
copper member

From Wednesday, exact time will be announced soon

Wow is it true? Hope that exchange will be a secured and safe!

Is this week sending money on Wednesday?

Exact date and time will be announced, then you can withdraw
Activity: 266

Is this week sending money on Wednesday?
Activity: 49

copper member

when unlock?

copper member
Activity: 154

when unlock?

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: