Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 6. (Read 52481 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
‼️Announcements about Exchanges‼️

Hello, DACC lovers and users, the biggest news today!!!
DACC is listed on Kucoin, Coinex, BitForex, Bgogo, Ddex and Exrates simultatenously today. 
Deposite begins at 16:00 p.m UTC+8,
And trading begins at 18:00 UTC+8.
Let's cheer for DACC!!!

Holy cow!!! Deposit started!!! Let's rock!
copper member
Activity: 70
‼️Announcements about Exchanges‼️

Hello, DACC lovers and users, the biggest news today!!!
DACC is listed on Kucoin, Coinex, BitForex, Bgogo, Ddex and Exrates simultatenously today. 
Deposite begins at 16:00 p.m UTC+8,
And trading begins at 18:00 UTC+8.
Let's cheer for DACC!!!
copper member
I withdrawed 30min but still didnt receive. Is there some problem?
Your confirmation might not been complete yet, wait for it
If possible, check your transaction status for more info
Activity: 27
Your confirmation might not been complete yet, wait for it
Activity: 14
copper member
is anyone having issues withdrawing from coinchase? I now have 2 pending transations that aren't moving for over an hour and the Coinchase support just says to wait
yeah, sound common. people have been complaining too. Just wait for him to fix it
We are fixing it now. Please wait, thx for support
Activity: 252
is anyone having issues withdrawing from coinchase? I now have 2 pending transations that aren't moving for over an hour and the Coinchase support just says to wait
yeah, sound common. people have been complaining too. Just wait for him to fix it
Activity: 252
copper member
its geting listed at kucoin today!!! Shocked
I checked on kucoin, no news about dacc listing. I think we do need to wait for official announcments  Undecided
Nobody mentioned Kucoin, chill, guys...
Dont post anything what you have got unofficial. Please wait for official announcement either from Exchange or from our Admins!
Activity: 74
I checked on kucoin, no news about dacc listing. I think we do need to wait for official announcments  Undecided
Nobody mentioned Kucoin, chill, guys...
Activity: 40
Activity: 112
I wont sell, i will wait till the end of year. And I will buy more DACC even if the price go down!
copper member
I nothing get distirubiton facebook bounty! please help!

Please report to Telegram group: @dacc_partners_group_English17
Activity: 196
I nothing get distirubiton facebook bounty! please help!
copper member
Activity: 154
copper member
The official exchange of DACC is bitforex!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Dear users, thanks for your patience and support. Unlocking has officially started. Users can withdraw their DACC tokens in coinchase.com from now on.  Thanks for your cooperation and support! DACC to the moon!

Where token trading already? I can't find on Idex... When DACC will be listed to some centralized exchanges? And which exchanges?
copper member
Dear users, thanks for your patience and support. Unlocking has officially started. Users can withdraw their DACC tokens in coinchase.com from now on.  Thanks for your cooperation and support! DACC to the moon!
copper member
DACC have build up the strategic cooperation with BitTemple in South Korea for exploring the DACC’s global market and completing its ecology.
Co-funder of DACC, Sky, and funder of BitTemple, Jerry, announced together that DACC have build up the strategic cooperation with BitTemple. They will start from Singapore, South Korea and America to explore the DACC’s global market. BitTemple, following the conception “BELIEVE IN BLOCKCHAIN”, will build up Incubation center of Blockchain all over the world and equip with completed Blockchain Ecology Service System. It will provide One-shop-stop service for qualified Blockchain projects. DACC is the world’s first content-based blockchain that features identity and access management (IAM) at the infrastructure level.It will revolutionize the whole content and media industry. Its core team members are geeks entrepreneur team from MIT. DACC was listed by Forbes as one of the ten most attractive Blockchain projects. This cooperation will accelerate DACC’s exploring on global market and completing its ecology.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DACCblockchain/comments/90ckx3/how_dose_dacc_help_content_creators_gain_profits/
Activity: 108
Guys don't sell for less price. Put atleast $0.01  as sell order!
Pages:
Jump to: