Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 7. (Read 52481 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
You think so? I heard about it a bit but was it good?
In my whole life in cryptocurrency so far kucoin is really good and suits my needs well because they are really good in terms of security  I didn't worry about my tokens unlike to other exchanges
Did you already suffer with other exchanges? And is it really true that kucoin is good? I would be delighted to search and view what's up with kucoin.
Some exchanges uses bots for trading. Bots hike price and when u want to sell at that price, u r order never get through. Bloody bots.
Activity: 62
In my whole life in cryptocurrency so far kucoin is really good and suits my needs well because they are really good in terms of security  I didn't worry about my tokens unlike to other exchanges
Did you already suffer with other exchanges? And is it really true that kucoin is good? I would be delighted to search and view what's up with kucoin.
Activity: 248
Activity: 40
Dacc will be listed on BitForex or CoinMex!
Why do you think so? There was no announcement yet. Don't make a mess, please
It will be a secured exchange. No worries.

I think kucoin is one of a safe exchange

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I think binance and bitrex is also good!
Activity: 248

copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 119
Does everyone here already participant Reddit bounty? Do not miss a chance to get token!
Activity: 88
Has anyone here ever been scammed before? Let’s share experiences!

Well due to something or the other some people are scam of btc,eth and the rest but I can ensure you, there is no scam in this coin

Sorry such discussion of scam is not encouraged or welcome here.
Activity: 154

Well due to something or the other some people are scam of btc,eth and the rest but I can ensure you, there is no scam in this coin
Activity: 94
Activity: 112
Activity: 54

Activity: 40
What is difference between DACC and DAC?

Different projects, isn't it obvious?

Dacc has rebrand it. It was named dac, but they officially renamed dacc project
Activity: 98
Why do u think people are voting for DACC. Bounty amount is very small and too many participants. I don't think people will be able to dump their token coz of transaction fee.
I am an investor too. I do bounty but when I see a good project I invest. DACC-is one of the token I have invested on.
Also there's a wrong impression about hunters dumping.We know a good project when we see one, we just don't dump.
Yes. Not all bounty hunters are dumpers. People have misconception about it.

Different projects, isn't it obvious?
Activity: 95
Why do u think people are voting for DACC. Bounty amount is very small and too many participants. I don't think people will be able to dump their token coz of transaction fee.
I am an investor too. I do bounty but when I see a good project I invest. DACC-is one of the token I have invested on.
Also there's a wrong impression about hunters dumping.We know a good project when we see one, we just don't dump.
Activity: 49

copper member
Activity: 70
What trading platform is on DACC? Where are you from?
Non yet. Exchange is tomorrow, you will be notify here when we are on an exchange
Activity: 56
What trading platform is on DACC? Where are you from?
Activity: 27

Pages:
Jump to: