Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 15. (Read 52483 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
DACC (Decentralized Accessible Content Chain) activity indicates possible listing on HitBTC.

That's the garbage exchange. There's no worse than hibtc.

Yes. That is kinda shitty exchange. When I bought FDZ in low price then the price increase I can't withdraw and also trade because they freeze exchange. After open again the price went down.
Activity: 40
DACC has the security system and only certain people can access it, I think this is great for securing data files are important and we could open her anywhere

For sure. Security of data is one of the main goals of DACC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DACC has the security system and only certain people can access it, I think this is great for securing data files are important and we could open her anywhere
copper member
Activity: 70
Is bounty distribution already over?

Check bounty thread and bounty group for more updates
copper member
Can we deposit our dacc token to myether wallet?

Yes, you will be able to withdraw your tokens soom

can i deposit now?

nope, please wait for a moment, we will be listed on exchanges soon
Activity: 248

can i deposit now?
copper member

Activity: 238
Activity: 204
Decentralized crypto content chain that is accessible, maybe it is a good idea. I think we can find a lot of benefits in the project. It can be real good.

It really will! No doubt! Dacc making a great product, it will solve a lot of problem between content makers and users!

No doubt! Just wait for the platform. DACC will be in top 100 list in crypto world. Is bounty campaign still available?

Thank you for support. Unfortunately bounty campaign unavaliable. Its ended on July 4th itself

Is bounty distribution already over?
copper member
Decentralized crypto content chain that is accessible, maybe it is a good idea. I think we can find a lot of benefits in the project. It can be real good.

It really will! No doubt! Dacc making a great product, it will solve a lot of problem between content makers and users!

No doubt! Just wait for the platform. DACC will be in top 100 list in crypto world. Is bounty campaign still available?

Thank you for support. Unfortunately bounty campaign unavaliable. Its ended on July 4th itself
Activity: 27
DACC (Decentralized Accessible Content Chain) activity indicates possible listing on HitBTC.

That's the garbage exchange. There's no worse than hibtc.
Activity: 34
Activity: 14

Activity: 27

Activity: 397
Merit: 350
copper member
As far as I concerned, DACC will need a big infrastructure. Will you take some part of your hard cap to provide it?

Yes, the team will retain some part of the investment to create stability and to give the investor peace of mind. Various research and development activities will be performed to improve DACC and any other costs such as services you mentioned can be paid with this amount set aside.
Activity: 94
As far as I concerned, DACC will need a big infrastructure. Will you take some part of your hard cap to provide it?
Activity: 112
What was Angel Round rate? And other rounds rates? How many bonuses I missed? Smiley

Private Pre-sale 1 ETH = 250,000 DACC (25% bonus)
Open round Pre-sale 1 ETH = 210,000 DACC (5% bonus)
Crowdsale = 1 ETH = 200,000 DACC (no bonus)

Don't be sad! Keep watching DACC token will be listed and buy it instantly after trade start. Any way, if you have an expirience in ICO, you will find another one good project with additional profits.

Yeah, I know. Thanks. Keeping watching.
Activity: 95
What was Angel Round rate? And other rounds rates? How many bonuses I missed? Smiley

Don't be sad! Keep watching DACC token will be listed and buy it instantly after trade start. Any way, if you have an expirience in ICO, you will find another one good project with additional profits.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: