Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 2. (Read 52480 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Due to this unbalanced incentives between content creators, publishers, curators and consumers, the core component in this ecosystem, the content creators, lack the incentive to create high quality content that contribute to the proliferation of the community
Activity: 31
DACC will provide development tools for different parts of digital media industry including content creators who have limited developing resources, developers who are building their own DAPPS in digital media industry and other blockchains who need IAM system.
With some features so great, I think DACC will become one of the most coin popular  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Congragulation team.  You are very successful to listing on Kucoin is perfect. I receive my token from signature.  I will follow you
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Absolutely this is significant entry in market with listing on so many exchanges and good one at the same time. Some basic information still has to be updated on coinmarketcap. I have been watching this project from this thread silently and finally time is reaching to get involved after buying. Another long term based project with real potential.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
‼️Announcements about Exchanges‼️

Hello, DACC lovers and users, the biggest news today!!!
DACC is listed on Kucoin, Coinex, BitForex, Bgogo, Ddex and Exrates simultatenously today. 
Deposite begins at 16:00 p.m UTC+8,
And trading begins at 18:00 UTC+8.
Let's cheer for DACC!!!
This is just great news!!! I hope that very soon we will see DACC on the TOP-5 exchanges.Now I'm waiting my reward for the bounty campaign.

but in coinmarketcap only three exchange listed this token, coinex, kucoin and ddex
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dacc/#markets
and from all exchange above i think kucoin is the best  Wink
I agree but ....We did not have to wait long for at least one exchange,as it often happens in recent times. KuCoin-this is a very good first step.

this really good job from DACC team,,
because this token listed on many exchange from the beginning,,
hope soon we can see DACC on major exchange
Activity: 14
How is dacc on kucoin doing? Whats new?
As ussual was short up and then drop (bounty hunters sold). Now mostly flat. Perfect time to load up more Dacc
Here is an useful article about DACC! Check it out:
http://www.hodlerxl.com/dacc/dacc-revolutionizing-digital-industry/
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
As ussual was short up and then drop (bounty hunters sold). Now mostly flat. Perfect time to load up more Dacc
Activity: 63
Activity: 104
Token listed. DACC, what is the next step?
In Q3 and Q4 of 2018 we plan to make a test launch and production launch of our File System, and start Blockchain and Developer Tools development.
Now you have only token and plan. So why invest in Dacc?
This coin will be the first content based blockchain that features Identiy and access management. It means it is a computer security, the security and business discipline that "enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times and for the right reasons". Aside of that DACC is good for music lovers. It is anti-piracy program.
Do you think piracy is bad? Most of litigations were started by creator, who make shit and try to sell it. And when people deny to buy piece of trash, they will hack it or download a torrent.
The content piracy like it was in 90th-2000th doesn't exist already. I think this project is more about fair sharing original and high quality content from creator to user. Like blockchain version of Patreon, or smth.
Activity: 84
In Q3 and Q4 of 2018 we plan to make a test launch and production launch of our File System, and start Blockchain and Developer Tools development.
This coin will be the first content based blockchain that features Identiy and access management. It means it is a computer security, the security and business discipline that "enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times and for the right reasons". Aside of that DACC is good for music lovers. It is anti-piracy program.
Do you think piracy is bad? Most of litigations were started by creator, who make shit and try to sell it. And when people deny to buy piece of trash, they will hack it or download a torrent.
copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 94
Activity: 151
Price on ICO was 1ETH = 200000 DACC, and now trading by 1 DACC = 0.0000039 ETH (256410 DACC for 1 ETh)... So price below ICO? What price was on private sale?
private sale was 1eth=250000DACC (25% bonus)

DACC is on CMC! https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/dacc/
now it's 1ETH=265252 DACC
I already invested here a lot of my money and I'm hoping that this is really worth it
Good decision! Happy investment! DACC have a big perspective!
copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

you check the roadmap from DACC in the first post from this page, to know what is the next step from this project
and if you want to know more about this project just read the DACC whitepaper carefully
Activity: 62
Activity: 93

I agree but ....We did not have to wait long for at least one exchange,as it often happens in recent times. KuCoin-this is a very good first step.
Yeah, totally right! Also, happy, that they enabled withdrawal a day before hitting the exchange as they promised.
Moreover, some teams that unlocked tokens early got price dump on the DEX
Yes. On Etherdelta too.
Activity: 49

Yeah, totally right! Also, happy, that they enabled withdrawal a day before hitting the exchange as they promised.
Moreover, some teams that unlocked tokens early got price dump on the DEX
Activity: 154
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
‼️Announcements about Exchanges‼️

Hello, DACC lovers and users, the biggest news today!!!
DACC is listed on Kucoin, Coinex, BitForex, Bgogo, Ddex and Exrates simultatenously today. 
Deposite begins at 16:00 p.m UTC+8,
And trading begins at 18:00 UTC+8.
Let's cheer for DACC!!!
This is just great news!!! I hope that very soon we will see DACC on the TOP-5 exchanges.Now I'm waiting my reward for the bounty campaign.

but in coinmarketcap only three exchange listed this token, coinex, kucoin and ddex
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dacc/#markets
and from all exchange above i think kucoin is the best  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: