Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 3. (Read 52481 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
DACC is now listed on Cryptorank.io (https://cryptorank.io/currencies/dacc/price-chart)
Check out prices, ROI, ATH and other info
Since DDEX is decentralized, you can already start trading without going through the KYC/deposit process
yes, just traded on DDEX. Decentralized exchange is the future!
Buy now then 100 SAT!!!
Activity: 70
It's a great project with Jeffrey Wernick is the Advisor. It's not possible to lose with such a project. Buy and hold for 1-2 years. I just did!
This is one of the way of evaluvating projects. Thank you for you analysing and your support!
What a great advise! Time is coming when some will regret their actions. DACC has come to stay! The value will be determine in future, not now. Buy and hodl, look back on how you exercise patience and smile later! Sky is just the beginning for DACC!
copper member
It's a great project with Jeffrey Wernick is the Advisor. It's not possible to lose with such a project. Buy and hold for 1-2 years. I just did!
This is one of the way of evaluvating projects. Thank you for you analysing and your support!
Activity: 62
Activity: 52
DACC is now listed on Cryptorank.io (https://cryptorank.io/currencies/dacc/price-chart)
Check out prices, ROI, ATH and other info
Since DDEX is decentralized, you can already start trading without going through the KYC/deposit process
yes, just traded on DDEX. Decentralized exchange is the future!
copper member
No bounty again?
Our Reddit bounty is currently active.
Activity: 58
No bounty again?
copper member
Dacc trading on coinex? What is price?
Yes, DACC is trading on COINEX and you can check the price in their official website Smiley
Kucoin DACC 26 . COINE 24 BUY CONEX NOW
Prices are two floors are different! Why?
Prices in each exchanges have been determine by their users, its nothing related to DACC team members.
Activity: 88
Yes, DACC is trading on COINEX and you can check the price in their official website Smiley
Kucoin DACC 26 . COINE 24 BUY CONEX NOW
Prices are two floors are different! Why?
copper member
Activity: 80
Activity: 40
GO TO THE MOON DACC!!! $ 2.91M today volume ref !!!
copper member
Total supply will be become circulation supply if every token is out on exchange ? Talking about 30 billion in total.
Yes, you are correct. 30 B includes all bounty and team tokens too.
Activity: 80
Can some one tell me what is happening on unsold token side?
Its already mentioned clearly that we have already reached our hardcap in public sale.
But in ICO drop fund rise just 96%!
Thats based on shown in our all sale platforms. We will finalise and will try to publish reports soon.
Before I saw in coinchase do not reach hardcap after close ICO. 2 or 3 days later reach hardcap 100%
Activity: 83
Total supply will be become circulation supply if every token is out on exchange ? Talking about 30 billion in total.
Activity: 248
Price on ICO was 1ETH = 200000 DACC, and now trading by 1 DACC = 0.0000039 ETH (256410 DACC for 1 ETh)... So price below ICO? What price was on private sale?
private sale was 1eth=250000DACC (25% bonus)

DACC is on CMC! https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/dacc/
now it's 1ETH=265252 DACC
I already invested here a lot of my money and I'm hoping that this is really worth it
copper member
Its already mentioned clearly that we have already reached our hardcap in public sale.
Thats based on shown in our all sale platforms. We will finalise and will try to publish reports soon.
Activity: 56
copper member
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: