Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!! - page 12. (Read 3781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Just read thru their last medium article on collecting and monetizing data with Datareum.

https://medium.com/datareum/collecting-and-monetizing-data-with-datareum-ab911dce56d7

Article with lots of great info.

There are many similar projects launching in the blockchain but how far can we believe. Whether to invest in all these companies or not completely in a dilemma?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i know that theres something big will happen and a huge success,datareum project is usefull for those data users,

Datareum has its own advantages so I'm sure will succeed, let's enliven Datareum to quickly grow rapidly  and able to suck a lot of investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
Just read thru their last medium article on collecting and monetizing data with Datareum.

https://medium.com/datareum/collecting-and-monetizing-data-with-datareum-ab911dce56d7

Article with lots of great info.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Hello! Datareum is the most excellent and quickly developing compaign. A lot of work is made in order that the project looked adequately and I drew attention to myself. I am very glad to the participation in the signature compaign, I am sure that I have made a right choice!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Decentralised Data Marketplace Datareum project has listed on https://coinidol.com/datareum-announce-bounty-campaign/
Let check it and You can monitor the ICO sales of other projects on this website
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
i know that theres something big will happen and a huge success,datareum project is usefull for those data users,
Datareum is a great project and will provide the best solution, hopefully able to attract many investors so that it can develop.

The first impression of the project is positive. I will study in more detail the white paper. Tell me, do I need to pass KYC to participate in the project?...

In the road map mentioned, surely you can join in this project, and I am sure your kyc is trusted and valid.
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Oh, I like the idea of the project as much as I hate those sites that sell the data of their users to 3rd parties without users permission. So I hope together with Datareum we will fight them and make the Internet better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
An original company, with great goals and objectives. When you come across such projects, you can not pass by. Become a participant in the project and together we will change the world, once and for all.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Hello everyone! Datareum team asked us to launch a Telegram sticker program!

You are all invited: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-datareum-telegram-sticker-bounty-up-to-1-million-tokens-3255981
Merit: 2
The project is promising. Hope this project will succeed. Good luck to the people behind it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Datareum is a great project and will provide the best solution, hopefully able to attract many investors so that it can develop.

The first impression of the project is positive. I will study in more detail the white paper. Tell me, do I need to pass KYC to participate in the project?...
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
great project. data is very basicly used for big results some project. go to advance something easy application to used. good job dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The min contribution to get bonus during the presale phase is 1 eth. This is good offer since a lot people will have the same chance to participate at the earlier stage. Meanwhile, the softcap is set to $500k. I think it will be reached during the pre sale.

I think they should hit it, although it is a very difficult time to be hosting an ICO, people are shy about investing at the moment. It does seem like a good project and there is definitely room in the market for something like this. Hopefully, Datareum will achieve success.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I enjoy taking part in this project. Airdrop will win.
let's enliven this project, because they have good data for our future together. let's invest in this datareum project, because they have a good future.
Merit: 8
I have a lot of friends that drive long distances to earn extra money on the side by filling out surveys so I'm excited for this project. Now we can be in control of our own personal info/data and sell it.
Activity: 14
Great idea, hope to see good stuff fron this team. Lrettt unique concept
Activity: 229
In fact, Data are a necessity and are really popular and important in the business world because they allow centralized access to information in a consistent manner. Right now. I was really excited by an idea from the database that was deployed under the clever and highly efficient blockchain platform. This will meet the needs of surveying, advertising is fixed according to the objectives match the object is found in the most transparent and transparent information. It will be an important part of building a business strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: