Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 12. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

So, keep up the good work, your team really is something Smiley My bad for saying you've been quiet these days. Anyway, good luck with talking for potential investors Smiley And what are the other thread's languages?

Did you seriously never have a look at the OP?

RUSSIAN | DUTCH | TURKISH | FILIPINO | HINDI | POLISH | GERMAN | INDONESIAN | FRENCH | CHINESE

I'd say you just posted because it gives you 10 stakes if I wanted to be mean (or realistic) Wink
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Hi guys!

We are always vigilant! But to be serious, we have been busy in talks with potential investors (the big ones, you know)and we can't always reply to you  Sad
I really do appreciate your support in keeping our thread active!

In order for you not to spam, I would suggest that those of you who know some other languages, could share some of the best comments/ideas/issues from other language threads, that we haven't be able to add ourselves. Could you help us out with that?
[/quote]
So, keep up the good work, your team really is something Smiley My bad for saying you've been quiet these days. Anyway, good luck with talking for potential investors Smiley And what are the other thread's languages?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Pity that on the first page is red in the first post.
Why red trust the people think . I think if it were green then much more interested
The idea and the developers are ok . But it is still time until the end of august
There will be many investors so that it will be a success
Activity: 126
Hi,

I noticed that the link to the German thread obviously leads to the Polish thread. This is the German thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20700703

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi guys!

We are always vigilant! But to be serious, we have been busy in talks with potential investors (the big ones, you know)and we can't always reply to you  Sad

In order for you not to spam, I would suggest that those of you who know some other languages, could share some of the best comments/ideas/issues from other language threads, that we haven't be able to add ourselves. Could you help us out with that?

Hi,

I noticed that the link to the German thread obviously leads to the Polish thread. This is the German thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20700703
Activity: 126
Hi guys!

We are always vigilant! But to be serious, we have been busy in talks with potential investors (the big ones, you know)and we can't always reply to you  Sad

Hello, I have a question again  Grin
What happen when someday I'm not post in a day or maybe a few day?

I assume you refer to the Signature Campaign. If you don't post in this thread, you still get your daily standard reward according to your rank as long as your post count increases in general. If you post something in this thread, you get 10 stakes. Flooding and spamming is not allowed. Constructive and informing posts and btw, I am all for high quality posts as that also keeps the thread visitors reading through them and attracts them to support this project. So please take your time and post quality stuff. Other than that, the devs need to become slightly more active here or get someone involved who is allowed to keep this more active without being considered a flooder or spammer.
I second the motion, anyhow the devs really became quiet. But still, we need to become active so the thread will still be at the first page and can attract investors. 

I assume you refer to the Signature Campaign. If you don't post in this thread, you still get your daily standard reward according to your rank as long as your post count increases in general. If you post something in this thread, you get 10 stakes. Flooding and spamming is not allowed. Constructive and informing posts and btw, I am all for high quality posts as that also keeps the thread visitors reading through them and attracts them to support this project. So please take your time and post quality stuff. Other than that, the devs need to become slightly more active here or get someone involved who is allowed to keep this more active without being considered a flooder or spammer.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

I recommend you read the whitepaper, is really well explained in its corresponding part, the initial pages.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
we should promote this project to attract more investors. Digipulse offering escrow the investments so y not people are investing in this.. progress is very slow. anyhow best of luck
The devs became quiet these days, and the progress gets slower. This is a good project and likes it, but I guesd this project or campaign dont catch the other's attention. Sad
Activity: 96
Hello. I want to know how much you have raised so far and how are you going to promote the project more?  Maybe some secret sauce Smiley? I think also you should improve your twitter and give the people some updates.

Hi,

if you go to digipulse.io and scroll down a bit, you'll find the statistics about how the fundraising is going. As for all the other questions, I'd still like to see some answers from the devs.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
Hello. I want to know how much you have raised so far and how are you going to promote the project more?  Maybe some secret sauce Smiley? I think also you should improve your twitter and give the people some updates.
Activity: 154
I think this is will success
The topic is quite interesting. Only a question, as I understand it here, will be mandatory verification, so that later it would be possible to transfer digital assets? And how this service will function, you can have more detailed information.

"DigiPulse allows to have verification with and without the user ID - users who will choose the former will be able to ensure that the assets will be transferred to the 3rd party of choice by the asset holding service (DigiPulse will act as a digital executor). In the case of the latter option, the information about the asset whereabouts will be directly passed on to the inheritors via the details that are specified by the original asset holder."

This is from the whitepaper. Does that answer your question?
Seems I still understand, if I want to join the signature campaign, is there a register form? or just input the signature campaign?

Hi,

go to Digipulse.io and Login/Signup in the top right. Then click on Bounty campaign, then Bitcointalk.org and then provide the link of your Bitcointalk user profile in the box provided. Make sure you provide the correct URL as shown in that box.

Okey Thank you! I'm forget to input my bitcointalk account and now solved  Wink

No problem, you are very welcome! Smiley
Activity: 294
The topic is quite interesting. Only a question, as I understand it here, will be mandatory verification, so that later it would be possible to transfer digital assets? And how this service will function, you can have more detailed information.
Activity: 96
Seems I still understand, if I want to join the signature campaign, is there a register form? or just input the signature campaign?

Hi,

go to Digipulse.io and Login/Signup in the top right. Then click on Bounty campaign, then Bitcointalk.org and then provide the link of your Bitcointalk user profile in the box provided. Make sure you provide the correct URL as shown in that box.

Okey Thank you! I'm forget to input my bitcointalk account and now solved  Wink
Activity: 294
Hello,

The french thread has not been added in the main thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-digipulse-premier-service-dheritage-de-biens-digitaux-2063102  Smiley

By the way, I asked for a docx to translate the whitepaper, I had no answer by mail, would it be possible to have it please ?
Pages:
Jump to: