Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 8. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
There is 15% bonus at the time. Please note this
https://www.digipulse.io/contributors/sign_up

The Initial Coin Offering of DGT starts on 04.08.2017 and ends on 31.08.2017.
The tokens will be transferred to the users after the ICO has ended within one week.
The DigiPulse team will use ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum to generate DGT

The token can be imported to myetherwallet
1.Open MEW
2.Create a new token

0x9AcA6aBFe63A5ae0Dc6258cefB65207eC990Aa4D
Symbol    DGT
Decimals    8
it's very easy .

14 days remaining.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This is such a cool project. People should really start supporting this more. Why is it so quiet?
Because still have many people know the potential of this project, but don't worry about this issue, because in past time have many project quiet more than DigiPulse, but they still successfully like MyBit in recently Wink
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Close to 1,100 ETH now. It will be close at maximum.
Activity: 728
We can only hope that this will tremendously accelerate towards the end of the fundraising.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
When will be the ICO started?
The ICO already started last 4th of August.

Alienseeker is right for the fifth time: The ICO started on August 4th.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
The ICO already started last 4th of August.
Merit: 103

It is on the front page of this thread. Here is a quote which you may find useful:

The Initial Coin Offering of DGT starts on 04.08.2017 and ends on 31.08.2017. The tokens will be transferred to the users after the ICO has ended within one week.

So basically we are half way through and there is 2 more weeks to go. Send some ethereum and join the ico! 1 token is 0.004 eth
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
Activity: 294
Activity: 360
Already raised 1049.043 ETH and we only got 15 days to go to raise more ETHs. Hoping for more investors to invest, and more users to know about this project. Smiley
It still gives 15% bonus for the purchase of the coins. Ico still runs 15 days.
Just couple eth invest today. This ico is unique with this system . No other ico has a heritage as a pattern
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Speed it up, people! As if you didn't need this service. This is a helpful idea. Let's send some ETH!
How's the ico going?

Check out digipulse.io with all relevant statistics about the ICO.
Merit: 103
This is a good service because the only way to pass on digital assets at the moment is to leave the username and password hidden in a will somewhere, locked away in your solicitor's safe. This becomes more complicated when someone has multiple altcoins and not just btc - as it means multiple usernames and passwords.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
How's the ico going?
This is such a cool project. People should really start supporting this more. Why is it so quiet?
I would recommend the dev from digiPulso here a little time to spend and two times a week write an update
Not every investor has the slack channel. And there are also people who do not like the Slack Channel
Even if you are busy you should always have a bit of time to convince the potential investors that everything is running perfectly here
It could become scarce with the investors. For this, the market is too big and too many ICO are on the market.
I am also hardly on a Slack Channel. And many acquaintances do not want to install it
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
ICO duration "4th of August - 31st of August", so during this time I must use the signature campaign and post increase everyday?

Hello coineater,

correct. There is no minimum post count, but it should at least increase every day.

Okay, sorry for many question and thank you so much for your answer. This is my first signature campaign, so I need to learn more.

Anyway, I already understand now. Good luck for everyone who join in this project!

No problem. You can help the project by asking reasonable questions in this thread. Also there is more activity in the Slack channel.

Okay! I dont have slack so maybe I just know about this project from here  Cheesy
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi DigiPulseteam,

do you have any plans to speed up the contributions? Is there some more marketing in the loop or so?

Hi WildSparker,

there are some discussions going on in the Slack channel about more intense promotion. I don't know the inner details, but I know they are working hard and I am sure they will come here and answer questions very soon.

I hope they will announce that soon!
There are too many items about encryption technology, which is not a good thing unless you have unique technical value

Hi Ini432,

would you mind specifying your question a little bit more precisely? In terms of the service, DigiPulse definitely offers something unique. Is that what you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: