Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 9. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
There are too many items about encryption technology, which is not a good thing unless you have unique technical value
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hi DigiPulseteam,

do you have any plans to speed up the contributions? Is there some more marketing in the loop or so?

Hi WildSparker,

there are some discussions going on in the Slack channel about more intense promotion. I don't know the inner details, but I know they are working hard and I am sure they will come here and answer questions very soon.
ICO duration "4th of August - 31st of August", so during this time I must use the signature campaign and post increase everyday?

Hello coineater,

correct. There is no minimum post count, but it should at least increase every day.

Okay, sorry for many question and thank you so much for your answer. This is my first signature campaign, so I need to learn more.

Anyway, I already understand now. Good luck for everyone who join in this project!

No problem. You can help the project by asking reasonable questions in this thread. Also there is more activity in the Slack channel.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi DigiPulseteam,

do you have any plans to speed up the contributions? Is there some more marketing in the loop or so?

Activity: 96
ICO duration "4th of August - 31st of August", so during this time I must use the signature campaign and post increase everyday?

Hello coineater,

correct. There is no minimum post count, but it should at least increase every day.

Okay, sorry for many question and thank you so much for your answer. This is my first signature campaign, so I need to learn more.

Anyway, I already understand now. Good luck for everyone who join in this project!
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Well, yes, more or less Smiley
From the white paper:

"If a file is stored on the DigiPulse servers that contains an address of a wallet or any other information, the passing of which to a 3rd party can lead to losses for the original asset holder, DigiPulse does not take any liabilities if the information is lost or corrupted through acts of malicious attacks on the service."

So in other words, if someone attacks your servers successfully and you lose information or even assets stored on your platform, you will not take responsibility?

I had a chat with Dmitry (DigiPulse dev) about this question. I quote him here:
"We dont control and do not encourage storing both private and public keys in plain text. We recommend storing this information in encrypted way and leaving salt/access key to the inheritor. Thus neither us, nor the intruder will be able to use this to their advantage. Primary purpose of our service is having the guarantee that nothing will go missing and inheritor will have access to all services."

So DigiPulse primarily does not store assets themselves, but information about where those assets are. If someone has a wallet at Coinbase and the original owner dies, maybe the rightful inheritors will never find out. DigiPulse jumps in and provides exactly that service: the Coinbase wallet owner specifies a way to address the rightful inheritor and DigiPulse - should the original owner die - informs the rightful inheritor about the connection between the original owner and Coinbase or provides the rightful inheritor with whatever information has been stored by the original owner on the Digipulse platform.

Hope that answers your question.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I hope the min cap will be reached.
annazaitun87 I don't think cross posting the OP helps anything towards a clean and structured readable thread. Maybe you can edit your post and erase the OP cross post. As for your question regarding unsold coins, there won't be "unsold coins", since the contract only produces so many coins as contributors have paid for + presale tokens + 2% bounties.

Please keep the thread as clean as possible. It helps new people to dive into the topic much faster. Thank you
Activity: 672
That is nice the people here times say that one can also invest small sums .
Not everyone can pay 10 or 20 eth. I find that personally very good .
Since one or the other will surely still invest and that with smaller sums.
For one is 0.1 eth much money, for the other it is little.
But if a hundred people contribute 0.1 ETH are also 10 ETH.
Many do not want to go so much risk with ico and pay here 0.5 and elsewhere 0.3

I agree with this. But to reach their goal big contributions would also be nice -.-
I think so far too 7k ETH within 2 weeks
how about unsold token
Activity: 64
QBIC - the best! =)
Hi to all. Just joined to this campaign.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
From the white paper:

"If a file is stored on the DigiPulse servers that contains an address of a wallet or any other information, the passing of which to a 3rd party can lead to losses for the original asset holder, DigiPulse does not take any liabilities if the information is lost or corrupted through acts of malicious attacks on the service."

So in other words, if someone attacks your servers successfully and you lose information or even assets stored on your platform, you will not take responsibility?
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

I agree with this. But to reach their goal big contributions would also be nice -.-
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Either the pace of contributions goes up significantly or this might not work out in the end.

Hello coineater,

Activity: 96
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi! A digital inheritance service is a nice idea. And it is also a nice idea that I can participate in the bounty program as a Newbie Smiley When will the platform be ready?

Welcome Wildsparker!

First, I would recommend you to join the Slack channel as there is quite some info to be found. As for your question, I will cite Dmitry from Slack (he is a developer of the DigiPulse platform):

"Platform was roughly 70% complete before we decided to integrate coins and everything that comes along with it. Last two months we have been focusing on organising ICO, so the platform is still at the state where it was. Depending on the outcome of the ICO, we either look for investors “regular” way and scrape the crypto side of the project, or hire talents, which would integrate the mentioned crypto aspect to the project.
If we assume, that ICO ends with success, then we expect to have working version within 2-3 months. Basically till the end of the year."

Good. But something like a demo would have been very good and I think it would have really helped the fundraising now. There is no demo available, right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: