Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 7. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 100
When will the exchange you guys out do not think sir?
Activity: 448
Amazing digpulse has raised more than 1300 eth. It is a good start. I think the hardcap will be reached soon. This is amazing project for inheritance service. The next phase of crypto legacy. Cryptocurrency will be one of the biggest asset in the near future, and giving inheritance service for is going to be huge demand for cryptoholders who want to give their legacies to their children.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
can't wait for the release. plz get earlier in market.hope it will go to the moon...

I hope so, Looks all will going well
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Another good thing about this project is that the mining algorithm is asic resistant so it is only minable using a CPU / GPU. Otherwise it will be dominated by asic whales like with bitcoin.
In addition, you still can create passive mining with DigiPulse token, it look like as support PoS and PoW, however DigiPulse have two token, 1 token for mining with algorithm mining Cryptonight and 1 token for ICO crowdsale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
What is the status of the ICO so far - how much collected and % completion? I believe in this project. Please post updates.

You can see it directly on the website's website. I just saw the first page of Ann. There is also the link to the website
Is very easy to find. I've copied for you
I help you. Here he is  Grin

https://www.digipulse.io/
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
What is the status of the ICO so far - how much collected and % completion? I believe in this project. Please post updates.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
can't wait for the release. plz get earlier in market.hope it will go to the moon...
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Another good thing about this project is that the mining algorithm is asic resistant so it is only minable using a CPU / GPU. Otherwise it will be dominated by asic whales like with bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Daydream 61
dzonikg28
SeaSoul
drwoo
leyton11

And anyone that I forgot to mention - thank you very much for your activity and support!
Me and DThree are more active on Slack and you can ask us direct questions there.

I know that we have been quiet for some time here, but we are alive and kicking.
I want you to know that we are preparing an announcement regarding the current state on the project, that we will let you know after (or during) this weekend!
You are welcome, this is our mission helps DigiPulse project can popular than in cryptocurrency community. I really like this project and hope we can raised funds reach to max cap soon.
Activity: 360
I have invested in this project. Just small amout but is OK, I got 28.75 DGT directly to my wallet. This smart contract is auto payment, it means not created with instant minting , Good developers have worked for the project. That's very interesting to be part of investor of inheritance service on blockchain. There are many children who don't understand crypto asset, so when the parents pass away the legacy will not lost in the network because no one in the family know the PV key or to draw the money from the wallet, futuristic project.

Being futuristic is not bad sometimes, it gives us more ideas to think for something big and something new. This project is really big and new, let's just hope that it will become successful. We already raised 1218.456 ETH.
Activity: 448
I have invested in this project. Just small amout but is OK, I got 28.75 DGT directly to my wallet. This smart contract is auto payment, it means not created with instant minting , Good developers have worked for the project. That's very interesting to be part of investor of inheritance service on blockchain. There are many children who don't understand crypto asset, so when the parents pass away the legacy will not lost in the network because no one in the family know the PV key or to draw the money from the wallet, futuristic project.
Hey guys,

Wat is the price of one digi token,
do u guys know that.

14 days left I hope I can find some btc to invest Tongue

You will need to look for some eth tokens instead. It is ethereum based so to join the ico convert your btc to eth, or just buy some eth from coinbase. Here is the price of one token plus some other useful info:

Token price = 0.004 ETH

Minimum purchase per person = 1 Token

Accepted currencies = ETH
Activity: 896
Like your ideas, think that this project will be successfull. It smart and usefull
Joined to bounty campaign
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
DigiPulse going to be huge success and there is no doubt about that.ICO has already begun and looking forward to it
Well, when I choose this project for my signature campaign, I like the roadmap about create new altcoin PoW algo Cryptonight after ICO, it like Ethereum after ICOs still support community miner want mining it.
Activity: 208
Hey guys,

Wat is the price of one digi token,
do u guys know that.

14 days left I hope I can find some btc to invest Tongue
For marketing I would say that the coinbase partnership should be used to spread the DigiPulse word to more potential investors. This gives digipulse a lot of credibility and proves it's not just a scam ico. For those who didn't read the info here is a quote:

Coinbase has made DigiPulse eligible to transfer up to 50,000 USD worth of assets on behalf of the users without 2 the factor authentication.

To me this is a really big deal!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
DigiPulse going to be huge success and there is no doubt about that.ICO has already begun and looking forward to it
Activity: 360
We can only hope that this will tremendously accelerate towards the end of the fundraising.
Let's still spread the word so that many users will see and be curious about what Digipulse is. Still hoping that it will reach its' goal, good luck team! Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Daydream 61
dzonikg28
SeaSoul
drwoo
leyton11

And anyone that I forgot to mention - thank you very much for your activity and support!
Me and DThree are more active on Slack and you can ask us direct questions there.

I know that we have been quiet for some time here, but we are alive and kicking.
I want you to know that we are preparing an announcement regarding the current state on the project, that we will let you know after (or during) this weekend!
that's a good sign. We all look forward to the news . Let's see what the next 14 days bring.
We should all be optimistic and look good in the future . The people will still understand the project and many will still invest
And the 15% bonus you should take with you
Activity: 126
Daydream 61
dzonikg28
SeaSoul
drwoo
leyton11

Pages:
Jump to: