Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 15. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
There were few discussions on russian thread and decided to translate for english thread too, since there are three types of peoples - the ones who think this project is useless, the ones who strongly believe in it and the ones... well who don't know about it Smiley

Напротив, вполне реальная идея несущая очень большую пользой. Нужно просто ответить для себя на несколько вопросов:
1. Проект можно реализовать технически? - Вполне, нет никаких препятствий.
2. Какова востребованность проекта? - Все люди смертны, а в нашем технологически развивающемся мире, шанс умереть становится с каждым годом все больше (самолет, паровоз, автомобиль, природные катаклизмы, техногенная ситуация, терроризм и т.д.)
3. Личная экономическая выгода? - Мертвецу деньги ни к чему, но проект дает возможность при жизни увеличить свое состояние (за счет крипы проекта), а так же гарантирует передачу заработанного вами, вашему приемнику.
4. Уверенность в будущем? - Несомненно, зная что все ваши активы гарантированно достанется вашему приемнику, позволяет вам уверенней браться за новые грандиозные начинания.

Если у вас есть сомнения, это нормально для каждого человека. Можно сомневаться всю жизнь, гадать, получится или не получится реализовать тот, или иной проект, но вы никогда не узнаете наверняка, пока не сделаете хоть что-то для его реализации.

So idea is completely reasonable and has a great benefit. You simply have to answer to few simple questions to yourself:
1. Is the project feasible from technical point of view? - Absolutely, there are no obstacles for that.
2. How big is the demand for the project? - We all are mortal. In our technically evolving world, chance to die increases with every year (airplane, ferry, car, force major, terrorist attacks etc.)
3. Personal financial gain? - Deceased do not need the funds anymore, but with the help of the project you can increase your personal portfolio and also guarantees that you can leave them in the last will for the next of kin.
4. Assurance about the future? - Absolutely, by knowing that all your assets area guaranteed to be delivered to the inheritor, you can take the new challenges with much more confidence.

If you have any doubts, then it is completely normal for anyone. You can doubt everything all your life, guess whether that project or another one will succeed, but you will never know for sure unless you do something to help to make it come true.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi guys!
Saw your question regarding the stakes-coins.

All coins mined up until the initial release are split proportionally to the
token holders at the end of the ICO. An estimated amount of coins mined till this
point is around 1,000,000 DGP.

So what this means is that on the 31st of August, when we stop the ICO, all of the ~1 million coins will be split on a pro-rata basis to the token holders.
The DGT and DGP have 8 decimals!

Let me give you two examples (in the case of the min and max cap):
Remember that bounties have 2% of tokens assigned to them from the total token amount
1 DGT = 0.004 ETH

1) Min cap - 8'000 ETH = 2'300'000 DGT (2'000'000 DGT + 15% token reward).
2% = 46'000 DGT (reserved for bounties)

%DGTDGP
100%2'300'0001'000'000
98%2'254'000980'000
2%46'00020'000

Now you have to take into account the specific bounty, e.g. Twitter. It has a 30% bounty pool from the 2% = 13'800 DGT.
Then you have to look at the stakes you have gained by supporting us. Looking at the picture now, the top Twitter bounty user has gained 18'830 stakes, which is 3.92% of all of the Twitter stakes. This equals 540.96 DGT. Looking at the pro-rata share this is equals 235.2 DGP coins!

2) Max cap - 60'000 ETH = 16'250'000 DGT (15'000'000 + all % token rewards).
2% = 325'000 DGT (reserved for bounties)

%DGTDGP
100%2'300'0001'000'000
98%15'925'000980'000
2%325'00020'000

Now you have to take into account the specific bounty, e.g. Twitter. It has a 30% bounty pool from the 2% = 97'500 DGT.
Then you have to look at the stakes you have gained by supporting us. Looking at the picture now, the top Twitter bounty user has gained 18'830 stakes, which is 3.92% of all of the Twitter stakes. This equals 3'822 DGT. Looking at the pro-rata share this is equals 235.2 DGP coins!

NB! These calculations are based on the idea that the contributions have stopped (a freeze snapshot of the ICO)!
When more contributions are made, the total amount of DGT will increase for everyone, but the DGP amount will dilute.

P.s. If you see any mistakes in the calculations, please post them on the thread (and crush my math genius EGO  Cheesy)
Activity: 360
Hi guys, I am now joining to this campaign. Just wanna ask if does anyone know how much coin per stake? Thanks!

great question, would be really interesting to get some information about this!

looked it up by my self, but couldn't find something..

I'm afraid that I looked it up to, but like the two of you, I can't find anything. Paging for OP for this matter, I hope they will answer your question.
Hello everyone!  Smiley

Our project has reached the 500 ETH mark! Thank you everyone for the support!

Will keep you guys posted on newest events!
It was only for 2 days, and we already reach 500 ETH. WOW  Shocked If this continues, as DThree said, I think it will surely come up with geometric progression. And will surely reach 8000ETH in no time, sir! Will be waiting for the results.  Cheesy
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Hi guys, I am now joining to this campaign. Just wanna ask if does anyone know how much coin per stake? Thanks!

great question, would be really interesting to get some information about this!

looked it up by my self, but couldn't find something..
Wow, it now draws attention from the other users, I think we should keep commenting but not in a spam-like way. We can generate and have more investors if this thread will go up at the first page. We should try harder and let everyone know about this campaign we are on. Smiley

Totally agree with you, its really important to keep up decisions! The first page of the announcement sections changes really fast. To draw attention its really important to reach the first page as often as possible every day.

Hello everyone!  Smiley

Wow great news that you already reached the 500 ETH mark, thats amazing. And only after 2 days Smiley

Yes, as in REALLY FAST. So we better be always alert and try to keep it always on the first page.

As for the marks, its already at 550ETH mark, with this progress, I think it will surely meet the 8000 ETH minimum cap, on or before the end of the crowdsale.
Hi guys,

I am now part of the signature campaign. This whole project looks really professional I must say. Am I allowed to share my referral link here?
I think no, sir. With your rank, I guess you know that we can't post referral links anywhere in this forum, I know you have other accounts from different sites. You can post there if you are really eager to spread the word. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
ELIXIR TOKEN
Hi guys,

I am now part of the signature campaign. This whole project looks really professional I must say. Am I allowed to share my referral link here?

I don't think you should post your ref link here. Imagine, someone who reads your post with the ref link, is already that much involved in the whole thing, that it would make no sense because he pretty sure already joined.

Better post it on Twitter, facebook, slack channels you joined, Telegram-chats you joined, maybe open a steemit account and create a profile promoting airdrops/good giveaways/campaigns. There are many possible ways to spread your ref link if you are willing to invest time in it.

Good luck by spreading the word, this project really needs to get more attention!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hi guys,

ELIXIR TOKEN
Wow, it now draws attention from the other users, I think we should keep commenting but not in a spam-like way. We can generate and have more investors if this thread will go up at the first page. We should try harder and let everyone know about this campaign we are on. Smiley

Totally agree with you, its really important to keep up decisions! The first page of the announcement sections changes really fast. To draw attention its really important to reach the first page as often as possible every day.

Hello everyone!  Smiley

Wow great news that you already reached the 500 ETH mark, thats amazing. And only after 2 days Smiley
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
My congratulations! I wish your project a greatest future!
 Hello everyone!  Smiley

Hello everyone!

Wanted to inform you that DigiPulse.io has already raised 5% from the minimum cap!
Thank you everyone for helping out! Keep up the good work!

It's good that the team able to have a progress. Smiley We really should continue to spread the informations of this campaign, hoping for more progress to achieve. And praying for this project to reach the minimum cap! It's really a great idea and project to not be interested to invest. If I only I have loads of money, I will surely invest.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to also say THANK YOU to everyone for the amazing support! Me and DThree have been working really hard to bring this idea to the community.

You can always talk to us and we want to let you know, that we encourage the community to give us suggestions on how we can improve this project. You can talk to us on our Slack channel, Facebook, LinkedIn or write an email and we will get back to you!

The ICO opens in about 9 hours, so give us an extra like, tweet or simply a comment to spread the word about our IDEA!!!

you are welcome hopefully ICO is success
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I participate in social media bounty Twitter. I support the progress of this DigiPulse project. Hopefully the target Token sale can be fulfilled, so it can go for the future. Cool project Smiley
Hello everyone!

Wanted to inform you that DigiPulse.io has already raised 5% from the minimum cap!
Thank you everyone for helping out! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 672
Slowly but steady our amount is raising. I would even say that with geometrical progression Smiley
Next week we will have a great announcement regarding the improvement of our concept which should eliminate any doubt there still is. So stay tuned!
Will be waiting your new news
Hello, everyone!

I am glad to announce that we will be adding German, Polish, Vietnamese and Italian translations!

Does anyone know a Chinese translator? Could you PM the profile? It would help us improve our coverage! Thank you!

In addition, already 32 people have committed to our project!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: