Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 17. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
Would be nice if some activity would come up here in the thread. The russian thread has already more than 11 pages. What do those guys have to discuss what we can not think of? Smiley
I think it has been the russian thread, only saw this Cyrillic script^^
I thought I am the only one that seems to think that this thread gets only a few comments or replies, I am starting to wonder if this thread has been seen by other users or not. This is quite a good and interesting project though.

I'm too wondering why it gets such less attention.. I really like this project too and I'm pretty sure it can easy compete with other services like this.

I am thinking the same, sir. This can compete with any other campaigns with this field. I really am hoping that other members of this forum will start to notice this and give time reading the informations about this campaign and sure they will be interested with this, too.

That would be great! Just keep up the discussion then it will jump very often to the top in the announcement section and it will hopefully get the attention it deserves.
Activity: 360
Would be nice if some activity would come up here in the thread. The russian thread has already more than 11 pages. What do those guys have to discuss what we can not think of? Smiley
I thought I am the only one that seems to think that this thread gets only a few comments or replies, I am starting to wonder if this thread has been seen by other users or not. This is quite a good and interesting project though.

I'm too wondering why it gets such less attention.. I really like this project too and I'm pretty sure it can easy compete with other services like this.

I am thinking the same, sir. This can compete with any other campaigns with this field. I really am hoping that other members of this forum will start to notice this and give time reading the informations about this campaign and sure they will be interested with this, too.
ELIXIR TOKEN

ELIXIR TOKEN
OP has negative trust which due to the scam accusation he did in the past. I don't think there is a slight possibility that people will trust this project unless something comes up and will be promoted by floyd mayweather again  Roll Eyes  

Can you tell us some more details on what happened in the past?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
OP has negative trust which due to the scam accusation he did in the past. I don't think there is a slight possibility that people will trust this project unless something comes up and will be promoted by floyd mayweather again  Roll Eyes  
Activity: 126

Hi! So I just was in the russian thread and besides the usual questions about bounties etc., the question has come up about the usefulness of the project and how will it all work. Everybody is sharing their opinions and there are bad ones, as well as good ones. What do you think about our project?
Activity: 294
Hei! Good question, I can look through the thread and give you some of the best questions and answers.
ELIXIR TOKEN
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Ico has started tomorrow? Good luck.
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
Hi!

We are going live in ~24 hours! Dear bounty participants, help us spread the word and make this the best ICO it could possibly be!

Okay i will do as much as possible.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
DigiPulse was covered on ICO Daily website here http://icodaily.net/2017/08/03/ico-daily-3-aug-is-bitcoins-split-good-for-progress/
Feel free to contact us and confirm the information where necessary.
Thank you.

ICO Daily
Hi!

We are going live in ~24 hours! Dear bounty participants, help us spread the word and make this the best ICO it could possibly be!
Activity: 57
Merit: 10

We are happy to announce that our smart contract is built and ready!

Github source + Tests

NB! Any funds sent to it before the launch will be reverted, since smart contract will accept ETH only from 8:00 UTC on 4th of August till 31st of August

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crowdsale starts in
1 day 11:00:00

https://www.digipulse.io/

Just watch and join
Activity: 406
Joined the company bounty twitter and signature. Good luck in development
ELIXIR TOKEN
Seems We have some copy of DigiPulse
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmywish-official-tread-smart-contracts-platform-2059189

From what source they grab these numbers)))

Competition is a good thing. Always drives the decision process. If before people could choose to support the project or not. Now they can decide which one to support. Smiley

I don't think that this project can do competition with DigiPulse in any way.

I'm pretty sure that there will emerge many more projects like this two! But thats really no problem, as you already said, competition is a good thing.

It drives the development teams of the different projects to do even better because they know that they are not alone in the business. Without competition the economy can not run -> communism!

I suddenly got confused, sir. How are we going to get paid? Or are we going to get paid? Sorry for asking this question, sir. I'm just a newbie and still exploring this forum.
Activity: 196
Seems We have some copy of DigiPulse
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmywish-official-tread-smart-contracts-platform-2059189

From what source they grab these numbers)))

Competition is a good thing. Always drives the decision process. If before people could choose to support the project or not. Now they can decide which one to support. Smiley

I don't think that this project can do competition with DigiPulse in any way.
Pages:
Jump to: