Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 19. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Just joined the bounty for signature. Is there any minimum posts for this, or what are the rules?
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Is Dmitry Dementyev-Dedelis is a winner of Forklog and Wings Dao ideas contest?
Interesting. I don't recall taking participation in that contest, but I am more than willing to receive the prize Smiley
I just hope that it is not someone impersonating me there...

Cheesy
I dont think so. Just ask because it also was Dmitriy and same idea  of digital legacy.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10

Interesting. I don't recall taking participation in that contest, but I am more than willing to receive the prize Smiley
I just hope that it is not someone impersonating me there...
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self

Activity: 126
Hello!

You can also find our ICO listing on the TokenMarket webpage: https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/blockchain/assets/digipulse/
Hello!

Russian, Dutch, Filipino and Turkish thread links have been updated!
Hi!

You will have to sign up in our website www.digipulse.io under the "login/bounties" section. There you will be able to access all of the bounties and the signatures!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
Tell me please where can I get a link to the avatar?     Smiley
Hi!
If I understand your question correctly, the deceased user is the one who decides on what to share with his inheritors. He will have a profile set up at DigiPulse, that will be shared with beneficiaries after the "inactivity" period.

By using our service, the user will be able to provide information about the inheritors - the more specific the info, the easier it will be for us to contact them. We will contact people through emails, phone calls and any other channels, that are provided by the original user.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Some questions from me how the heirs can know the assets of the deceased user?

Is there anyone coming to the house or just a kind of warning from an app or something I might not know about?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
This project is interest for me. I think, i will participate in ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
This is really a new project .  The whitepaper is very good
Good luck with the project in the future . I think I will also invest a little.

Hey. I forget :  There is 15% discount  now

1st batch  : 3,750,000 DGT        15 % +  562,500 DGT
Yes, the DigiPulse team is not taking any tokens!
Activity: 343
So your team will not receive any tokens?  98% to contributors/2% bounties
Activity: 714
Joined the company bounty twitter. Good luck in development
Hi!
Dev account is "Quill_DigiPulse".
We asked for help in posting this thread because of the image restriction for our newbie acc.

We are currently resolving the trust issue.

Regarding bounties:
You have to sign in to our website and then you will be able to access all the descriptions for bounties!
Activity: 770
I was checking on your website, and I can't find any info regarding the bounties that are available to join in, there just a form to join campaign.
So where could we find any information about what kind of bounties that we can join in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
project look interesting , why dev do you have negative trust on your profile?
Activity: 700
The project looks very promising to develop but I think you should provide more accurate news to convince investors. I think if the project does that then surely the project will be successful
Hi!

Yes, you understand correctly!
DigiPulse.io is creating a service that will allow to inherit cryptocurrencies. We truly believe that it is overlooked in the rising crypto domain.
There will be multiple options to choose from on how to pass assets on, starting from a confirmation of death (e.g. death certificate) to a simple "dead man's switch" function that will triger data send out when certain criteria are met.

You can look into our project in more detail in our whitepaper! Or join our slack channel: digipulseio.slack.com

Regarding bounties you have to use our website to sign up. The filling out of firms depends on the bounty program that you choose.
Pages:
Jump to: