Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 18. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Seems We have some copy of DigiPulse
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmywish-official-tread-smart-contracts-platform-2059189

From what source they grab these numbers)))

Competition is a good thing. Always drives the decision process. If before people could choose to support the project or not. Now they can decide which one to support. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi!

Thanks for pointing this out!

Regarding the numbers - your guess is as good as mine!
Activity: 196
Hi!

We HAD a pre-sale. Apologies from our side on now spreading the message far enough. But rules are rules, the pre-sale has ended and our first batch of tokens will have a bonus of 15%! Be sure to keep an eye out for that!
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
Do you have pre-order to pre-sale? Smiley Reward of 25% is real good.
Hi! We sure do! Please login in our bounties section on our website, follow the instructions and we will get back to you! Thank You!
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi guys,

should you be looking for someone to provide you with a German translation, feel free to reach out.

Good luck and best regards,
RbG
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
 will join facebook and twitter campaign,  I hope this project will be successfull.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i see no thread in indonesian, can i reserve for it?? i will do it exactly the best for DigiPulse.. i think it's a awesome project
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
good concept.  also the bounty system concept. but it will be more better if you add facebook campaign too...think about it dev.

It is actually added, simply it is not meant as "click and share" and you get reward.
Write quality content, submit the url and you can participate with Facebook too Smiley
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
good concept.  also the bounty system concept. but it will be more better if you add facebook campaign too...think about it dev.
Activity: 360
Just joined the bounty for signature. Is there any minimum posts for this, or what are the rules?

Hi! There is no minimum post count.
What are the rules, sir? For the signature?

You have to register at their homepage: https://www.digipulse.io/contributors/sign_in

After registration and confirming through email you are able to join different kind of campaigns.

Twitter, but you must have at least 100 followers, otherwise you are not allowed to participate in the twitter-campaign.

Then there is the bitcointalk.org-campaign for the signatures and for "Thread Activity". Depending on your activity level and therefore account level you will earn daily:
Newbie - 5 Stakes per day
Jr. Member - 10 Stakes per day
Member - 15 Stakes per day
Full Member - 20 Stakes per day
Sr. Member - 30 Stakes per day
Hero/Legendary - 40 Stakes per day

And there is a campaign if you post regular project related stuff:

By getting involved in project and answering project/product related questions on the official threads, you receive 10 stakes per each comment. Flooding and spamming is prohibited!
I really like the web interface, everything gets counted at least once a day I think, but I'm not sure.

In the account section you will also find a referral link.

[quote Each contribution from the visit through this URL will grant 50 stakes.

I don't know if it is prohibited but that would be my reflink, if someone wants to support me Smiley

https://www.digipulse.io?r=366

[/quote]

Ohhhh. Thankyou, sir! I'm glad that I was able to join this campaign, I hope this project reach its success. And we're able to be with them through it.
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Just joined the bounty for signature. Is there any minimum posts for this, or what are the rules?

You have to register at their homepage: https://www.digipulse.io/contributors/sign_in

After registration and confirming through email you are able to join different kind of campaigns.

Twitter, but you must have at least 100 followers, otherwise you are not allowed to participate in the twitter-campaign.

Then there is the bitcointalk.org-campaign for the signatures and for "Thread Activity". Depending on your activity level and therefore account level you will earn daily:
Newbie - 5 Stakes per day
Jr. Member - 10 Stakes per day
Member - 15 Stakes per day
Full Member - 20 Stakes per day
Sr. Member - 30 Stakes per day
Hero/Legendary - 40 Stakes per day

And there is a campaign if you post regular project related stuff:

By getting involved in project and answering project/product related questions on the official threads, you receive 10 stakes per each comment. Flooding and spamming is prohibited!
I really like the web interface, everything gets counted at least once a day I think, but I'm not sure.

In the account section you will also find a referral link.

Each contribution from the visit through this URL will grant 50 stakes.

I don't know if it is prohibited but that would be my reflink, if someone wants to support me Smiley

https://www.digipulse.io?r=366
Bitcointalk signature bounty (20%)
Once you put the appropriate signature for you member level on bitcointalk.org forum, enter your profile url and click join. Throughout the campaign we will track the presence of the signature every day and apply the bounty stake accordingly.

• Post count must increase every day
  • Profile is checked every day
  • Unique url must be provided
  • Avatar must be added (Full Member and up)

Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Great project, I'm really excited!

Joined the signature campaign and will try to join discussion here in this thread!

Good luck for the project!
Activity: 360

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Two days before ICO. It seems to me or the promotion activity is not enough?
Pages:
Jump to: