Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 19. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. I now wondered, and if the parties have a conflict, they can try to resolve it among themselves without third parties within the platform?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
DIMPAY has many exciting features! Look at our website to find out more.
https://www.dimpay.io/
Activity: 392
Hello. Did not find information about the hard cup project, its not?
Apparently, you did not look at the ICO information) Hard cup DIMPAY is 1500 Btc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Did not find information about the hard cup project, its not?
Activity: 196
I saw information that the owners of debit cards can convert crypto-currencies into certain DIM GBP or DIM EURO. I understand that these are pounds and euros?

Activity: 252
It's very cool that the DIM debit card will be connected to the user DEPOTWALLET. Tell me please if the connection will take place automatically after the card is issued or should the owner do it?
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
As I understand for every 2 million dollars DIMPAY raises the value of dimcoins increases by 0.01 dollars but with the current surge in bitcoin value will you use current btc rates?

Does anyone know if QR-codes will be created automatically when the owner of the company generates invoices?

Yes QR-codes will be created automatically, for every invoice created a new QR code will be generated so that customers can easily pay through it, and remember you have to be registered as a Merchant to make use of this feature.
copper member
DEPOTWALLET is a very good stuff focused on regular users. The market already has something like that. Unfortunately, nobody has found a viable solution for companies so that they could transfer B2B payments using online wallet.
It seems you poorly got acquainted with the project description. It’s DEPOTWALLET that will provide settlements between the companies as well as between regular users. Of course, this wallet will have lots of other options, you can learn about them in project’s WP. You can find this document on the official site of the project.
Sounds nice. What currencies will companies be able to use in this wallet?
DIM Currencies will give investors access to the Hybrid Stock Exchange, and investors will use DIM Currencies to purchase  cryptonized securities like exchange traded commodities (ETC), exchange traded funds(ETF), company shares and many more. All these assets will be held on DEPOTWALLET.
copper member
I almost understood the name Dilmasrsrsr. Will the fee be fixed or according to the payment amount? Will wallet be available for other devices?
As far as I know, with the new DEPOTWALLET version the fee isn't fixed, it was fixed on the previous version, the fee depends on the amount you are sending. However, fees currently have been reduced more 20 times than before and transactions take seconds to confirm. The DIMPAY will make it possible for DEPOTWALLET to have mobile DEPOTWALLET versions, which will include the QR code to make it easier to scan in outlets when buying goods and services, how fascinating. Wink
copper member
The DIMPAY ICO is counting down, invest today!
https://www.dimpay.io/
copper member
DIMPAY works on the blockchain, giving it great individual benefits. https://www.dimpay.io/
copper member
The DIMPAY ICO has begun!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Good day, comrades. I’m interested in the following issue: can I pay for tokens with USD?
Hi. Unfortunately, you can’t. You can pay for tokens only with Btc, Eth and Nem.

Is there have a limit to join your project,and i like project about card
Activity: 392
I’ve encountered information that every seller will have to register in WISE Consulting Ltd for carrying out his activities in DIMPAY. Tell me, what this organization is and why it will be necessary to register there.
Activity: 280
Does anyone know if QR-codes will be created automatically when the owner of the company generates invoices?
Activity: 196
Good day, comrades. I’m interested in the following issue: can I pay for tokens with USD?
Hi. Unfortunately, you can’t. You can pay for tokens only with Btc, Eth and Nem.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
I can’t really understand the idea of dividing accounts. Why do you need Business Account if it doesn’t provide companies’ owners with any specific options that would simplify work of administration? In my opinion, you should finalize this project before entering the market with it.
It seems to me that there will be a lot of options for the heads of companies to simplify their work in Business Account. For example, Business Account will allow monitoring inventory and transactions via one account. Such a tool will provide full control over purchases of the clients. All in all, in my opinion, it was worked out by a principle of “putting all the important things together”.
Of course, that’s great, but company’s activity always relates to accompanying documents which must be processed by the head of the company. It means that he will have take all the information from Business Account himself and file various reports.

Fortunately for you and many other users such type of account allows creating standard invoices which will contain basic data like unique account number, transaction details, when and at what price were the items bought or sold.
  And what about other types of invoices? For example, commercial invoices are usual thing for companies’ activity.
As for me, I think such documentation will be introduced, but later. They’re also planning to add value-based billing invoices, time-based billing invoices and many others!
That’s very great)) Tell me, will it be possible to withdraw these documents from the platform in .doc or .xml?
Activity: 364
I can’t really understand the idea of dividing accounts. Why do you need Business Account if it doesn’t provide companies’ owners with any specific options that would simplify work of administration? In my opinion, you should finalize this project before entering the market with it.
It seems to me that there will be a lot of options for the heads of companies to simplify their work in Business Account. For example, Business Account will allow monitoring inventory and transactions via one account. Such a tool will provide full control over purchases of the clients. All in all, in my opinion, it was worked out by a principle of “putting all the important things together”.
Of course, that’s great, but company’s activity always relates to accompanying documents which must be processed by the head of the company. It means that he will have take all the information from Business Account himself and file various reports.

Fortunately for you and many other users such type of account allows creating standard invoices which will contain basic data like unique account number, transaction details, when and at what price were the items bought or sold.
  And what about other types of invoices? For example, commercial invoices are usual thing for companies’ activity.
As for me, I think such documentation will be introduced, but later. They’re also planning to add value-based billing invoices, time-based billing invoices and many others!
Pages:
Jump to: