Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 18. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Of course it’s great that DIMPAY will allow its users to order debit cards, but does it make any sense at the moment? The use of crypto-currencies is highly restrained; they won’t be even used to pay for something anywhere. I believe that it would be better to introduce this option in the future rather than now.

You slightly fall behind the pace of the progress. At the moment crypto-currencies are accepted in many establishments all over the world. In particular, owners of DIMPAY cars won’t have any restrictions on using cards on the Internet and they’ll be also accepted in all the countries.
Hm, apparently, I’ve really fallen behind the pace of the progress. Well, it’s great that the DIMPAY cards owners will have so many opportunities. I hope I’ll be able to pay for my everyday purchases with the help of this card very soon)
Activity: 392
Of course it’s great that DIMPAY will allow its users to order debit cards, but does it make any sense at the moment? The use of crypto-currencies is highly restrained; they won’t be even used to pay for something anywhere. I believe that it would be better to introduce this option in the future rather than now.

You slightly fall behind the pace of the progress. At the moment crypto-currencies are accepted in many establishments all over the world. In particular, owners of DIMPAY cars won’t have any restrictions on using cards on the Internet and they’ll be also accepted in all the countries.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
project dimpay this I am sure will be a nice project prospects, the project is going to be successful and attract investors.. project dimpay this system is supported by NEM blockchain,then I think it's great..this will be one of the advantages of dimpay this..I hope this project reached the target and successful
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
If from my vantage point dimpay is one of the project is good and will evolve growing rapidly, I think the project dimpay would be very good, with a global system supported NEM blockchain it would be the one excellence dimpay, I think this project will be good enough prospect..team professional and organized, dimpay will be the project big, investors will be interested to Investment..i hope this project will be successful
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Is it me or with this ICO you but DIMCOIN and with the old ICO you were buying.. DIMCOIN?

Am I missing something?
I would love to answer your question but its not clear enough, kindly make a bit more clearer so that I can give you a clear answer as well.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
Is it me or with this ICO you but DIMCOIN and with the old ICO you were buying.. DIMCOIN?

Am I missing something?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
DIMPAY uses NEM to ensure safe and secure transactions. https://www.dimpay.io/

Activity: 336
I welcome all the readers of the forum! Does anyone have information about the cost of issuing a debit card DIM?
Activity: 308
Do you think that the owners of DIM debit cards will be able to pay for purchases in any stores using crypto currency from their balance sheet? It would be amazing!
Activity: 294
Hello everyone. Tell me, if the seller recognizes his guilt in a dispute, will he compensate the loss to the consumer completely or only some part?
Activity: 238
Catapult release for NEM will certainly "catapult" NEM to another level, surely will pull Dim as well. I think it was a wise Idea for of Dim to launch on the NEM blockchain, this gives first movers advantage, besides of the many good ideas of Dim. I am very excited about the whole Dim ecosystem, I expect great things for 2018!
Activity: 350
I think Dimpay is interesting project because Dimpay is a global payment system that is built on the NEM blockchain. With short ico i think very interesting because we can see the result with fast and i hope can success
A good project, a lot of interesting ideas, but, like many others, the dispute resolution system has not been worked out. They are resolved by the arbitrator, which does not guarantee the objectivity of the settlement of the conflict, as a result of which one of the parties and can remain unsatisfied. I hope that in the future in DIMPAY somehow work this system to make it perfect.
The arbitrator must be present in any dispute resolution system. In its work, the parties can resolve the conflict in such a way that everyone will be happy. If the work of the arbitrator is not satisfied by one or both parties, the case goes further to the fund DIMPAY.
And is this the final destination or will there be more stages? So far, objectivity is not visible.
The Foundation expresses its opinion on the conflict, offers possible solutions to the situation. If such variant of the party also does not suit, the case is sent to the members of the fund DIMPAY. They vote for the opinion expressed by the DIMPAY Foundation, and they also offer their opinion. The final point is the transfer of the case to the competent court for resolution of the dispute.
Even before the trial, you can walk. The guys were hammering about this, of course. And how much will it cost to involve the arbitrator, the fund and the members of the fund to resolve the dispute?

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A good project, a lot of interesting ideas, but, like many others, the dispute resolution system has not been worked out. They are resolved by the arbitrator, which does not guarantee the objectivity of the settlement of the conflict, as a result of which one of the parties and can remain unsatisfied. I hope that in the future in DIMPAY somehow work this system to make it perfect.
The arbitrator must be present in any dispute resolution system. In its work, the parties can resolve the conflict in such a way that everyone will be happy. If the work of the arbitrator is not satisfied by one or both parties, the case goes further to the fund DIMPAY.
And is this the final destination or will there be more stages? So far, objectivity is not visible.
The Foundation expresses its opinion on the conflict, offers possible solutions to the situation. If such variant of the party also does not suit, the case is sent to the members of the fund DIMPAY. They vote for the opinion expressed by the DIMPAY Foundation, and they also offer their opinion. The final point is the transfer of the case to the competent court for resolution of the dispute.
Activity: 364
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Good day to all. Prompt, please , what maximal quantity of tokens I can buy on sale DIMPAY?

Greetings. In my opinion, there are no maximum restrictions on the purchase of coins. That is, you can at once redeem all the remaining tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good day to all. Prompt, please , what maximal quantity of tokens I can buy on sale DIMPAY?
Pages:
Jump to: