Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 21. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I’ve read that Mobile DEPOTWALLET will be updated until 2019. I’m wondering how often updates will be release and what improvements they will contain.
It’s cool that DEPOTWALLET will have mobile version. Does anybody know anything about its options? I hope that it’ll be the same as in the web-version.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Don't miss your chance for the Pre-ICO bonus! https://www.dimpay.io/

copper member
Hello. Can you tell me, when will coin sale start?
The presale has started already and ends today(including the 25%bonus and 35% bonus for investing with NEM). The ICO will begin on the 7th December, this includes 10%bonus and 20% bonus for investing with XEM.
Activity: 177
Hello. Tell me please, will Mobile DEPOTWALLET be launched at the same time as the web-version of the wallet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I’ve read in the project’s description that the platform will be built basing on NEM protocol. Does anybody know what this protocol is and what advantages it has?
copper member
I just received an email from [email protected] , it informs me that my investment was cancelled but there is no clear info about the reason why it was cancelled and how about to claim refund? I sent the NEM to invest from an exchanger, is it the reason?
Unluckily I failed to get the 35% bonus and I dont know if I still able to re-invest with the same bonus.
I would suggest that you try again and this time around try to ensure that you don't invest directly from your exchange wallet, exchanges do not allow that. Rather withdraw to your personal wallet address and contribute into the ICO using your wallet address.
copper member
The thinking behind the DIM Ecosystem and the DIMPAY ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi everybody. Why did DIM allowed DIMPAY to develop independently of the core fund? 
Activity: 336
Hi everybody. Tell me, will there be any bonuses for investors during the ICO?
Good afternoon. Yes, each investor will have opportunity to get bonus from 5% to 10%.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I just received an email from [email protected] , it informs me that my investment was cancelled but there is no clear info about the reason why it was cancelled and how about to claim refund? I sent the NEM to invest from an exchanger, is it the reason?
Unluckily I failed to get the 35% bonus and I dont know if I still able to re-invest with the same bonus.
Activity: 308
Hi everybody. Tell me, will there be any bonuses for investors during the ICO?
Activity: 196
DEPOTWALLET is a very good stuff focused on regular users. The market already has something like that. Unfortunately, nobody has found a viable solution for companies so that they could transfer B2B payments using online wallet.
It seems you poorly got acquainted with the project description. It’s DEPOTWALLET that will provide settlements between the companies as well as between regular users. Of course, this wallet will have lots of other options, you can learn about them in project’s WP. You can find this document on the official site of the project.
Sounds nice. What currencies will companies be able to use in this wallet?
Companies and regular users will be able to purchase, sell, keep and manage different kinds of crypto-currencies and cryptonized assets. Moreover, DEPOTWALLET will provide companies with free access to hybrid stock exchange HYBSE!
Will they really get access to HYSBE via DEPOTWALLET? That’s cool! Do you know, will companies need to provide the platform with any additional documents?
Personally, I didn’t see such information in project’s description. But I believe that if you’re really interested in it, you can ask support team on DIMPAY official site.
Activity: 168
Greetings. The sale of the coins starts on December 7. It will last until December 18.
DEPOTWALLET is a very good stuff focused on regular users. The market already has something like that. Unfortunately, nobody has found a viable solution for companies so that they could transfer B2B payments using online wallet.
It seems you poorly got acquainted with the project description. It’s DEPOTWALLET that will provide settlements between the companies as well as between regular users. Of course, this wallet will have lots of other options, you can learn about them in project’s WP. You can find this document on the official site of the project.
Companies and regular users will be able to purchase, sell, keep and manage different kinds of crypto-currencies and cryptonized assets. Moreover, DEPOTWALLET will provide companies with free access to hybrid stock exchange HYBSE!
Will they really get access to HYSBE via DEPOTWALLET? That’s cool! Do you know, will companies need to provide the platform with any additional documents?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In my opinion it is a cool project! I would like to see its future development.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: