Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 14. (Read 26681 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Less than a week to go until DIMCOIN is listed! Keep an eye out on DIMCOIN.

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Hi! Your ICO is so short! Are you sure you are gonna make and raise your goal in less than 2 weeks?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello everyone. Guys, what do you think: if a legal entity wants to use DIMPAY to settle accounts with other legal entities, will the registration require a provision of any special documents?
Activity: 188
Is there a max limit of tokens purchase?
copper member
To understand more about what makes DIMPAY unique, read the extensive whitepaper here: https://www.dimpay.io/docs/dimpay-whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 238
Hello, readers of the forum. Does anyone know what operating systems will support the mobile version of DEPOTWALLET?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I have already realized that you can pay for purchases with NEM. What other currencies can be used?
On sale you can pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 252
 I have already realized that you can pay for purchases with NEM. What other currencies can be used?
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Good afternoon. I don't quite understand why DIMPAY will use QR codes. Can someone explain it to me?

Yes! Apart from the popularity of it,  the QR codes are the foundation for P2P, B2B and B2C experience using DIMPAY.
The use of the QR code will eliminate the need for numerous participants such as cashiers in the payment process. The elimination of numerous participants will lead to decreased costs and increased efficiency and savings for both consumers and merchants.

Source: DIMPAY Whitepaper (https://www.dimpay.io/docs/dimpay-whitepaper.pdf)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello everyone. For what I understand, the 10% bonus will be valid until December 12. After that, will there be any bonuses until the end of the sale?
Good afternoon. From 13 through 18 December, there will be a 5% bonus for buying cryptocurrencies and a 10% bonus for buying NEM.
Nice project, but I think I have already seen a lot of similar payment systems, where users can send each other cryptocurrencies, and store crypto-assets on platform’s accounts. We need a new breakthrough, to make it more useful. DIM has numerous resources, I hope the developers will add something new to the system.
Hello. Actually, DIMPAY was made not like a simple wallet, which users can use for storing cryptocurrency and sending it to other users. In fact, the scope of this project will be much more than you can imagine. You just need to carefully re-read the project description.

I read it and did it very carefully. Tell me, then, what other features will be there?
Briefly speaking, the project supports not only P2P, it will also work in B2B, B2C and C2B areas. But the main feature of DIMPAY — instant transactions with minimal fees.

Hello. What you have written seems very cool. Does that mean that DIMPAY will let us pay in shops with the cryptocurrency?

That's exactly right! And not only in online-stores but also in offline-stores. To do this, the company will emit debit cards, which will be used for paying in stores.

Oh cool, cool, what else can I say)) I wonder in what countries you can use DIMPAY’s debit cards?
Activity: 238
Hello everyone. For what I understand, the 10% bonus will be valid until December 12. After that, will there be any bonuses until the end of the sale?
Activity: 294
Nice project, but I think I have already seen a lot of similar payment systems, where users can send each other cryptocurrencies, and store crypto-assets on platform’s accounts. We need a new breakthrough, to make it more useful. DIM has numerous resources, I hope the developers will add something new to the system.
Hello. Actually, DIMPAY was made not like a simple wallet, which users can use for storing cryptocurrency and sending it to other users. In fact, the scope of this project will be much more than you can imagine. You just need to carefully re-read the project description.

I read it and did it very carefully. Tell me, then, what other features will be there?
Briefly speaking, the project supports not only P2P, it will also work in B2B, B2C and C2B areas. But the main feature of DIMPAY — instant transactions with minimal fees.

Hello. What you have written seems very cool. Does that mean that DIMPAY will let us pay in shops with the cryptocurrency?

That's exactly right! And not only in online-stores but also in offline-stores. To do this, the company will emit debit cards, which will be used for paying in stores.

Activity: 266
Good afternoon. I don't quite understand why DIMPAY will use QR codes. Can someone explain it to me?
copper member
7 days left of the DIMPAY ICO. Get your ICO bonus before DIMCOIN gets listed!
https://www.dimpay.io/

Pages:
Jump to: