Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 17. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How long is it left before the end of public sale?

A little more than a week, so if you haven’t bought tokens yet, you should hurry up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How long is it left before the end of public sale?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. How much will it be necessary to pay to sales outlet for integrating with your service?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
@ FankNoland : Can you stop to post these pictures always. that just spamming the thread. Thank you
we need information here and no picture book
These pictures contain information, I am sorry but I actually have to keep the thread active by posting the latest updates, I hope you understand. Cheers.
copper member
Get more from your financial provider.
https://www.dimpay.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ok, I finished the Spanish translation, here is the ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dimpay-ico-invierta-para-mananahoy-2555511 , and here is the WP summary https://www.dropbox.com/s/sls7txtv0wepb5i/dimpay-whitepaper-summary_es.pdf?dl=0 , I invite everyone to check it out Cheesy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
@ FankNoland : Can you stop to post these pictures always. that just spamming the thread. Thank you
we need information here and no picture book
copper member
Unique solutions to unique problems.
copper member
DIMPAY offers familiar products with a familiar feel.
Activity: 280
As far as I know, every card has a certain period of use after the end of which it’ll be necessary to re-issue the card. So, I’m wondering what the period of use of DIMPAY debit cards is.
It’s great that with the help of debit card it’ll be possible to withdraw the funds from crypto-currency accounts via ATMs. I’m wondering what commission will be charged for conducting such an operation.
Activity: 252
Hi everybody. Tell me please, will DIMPAY cards carry out options of credit cards?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good day everybody, dear readers of the forum. Tell me, what bonus can I receive now for purchasing coins?
Greetings. At the moment there’s a 10% bonus for paying with crypto-currencies and a 20% bonus for paying with NEM.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day everybody, dear readers of the forum. Tell me, what bonus can I receive now for purchasing coins?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. At what ATMs will it be possible to cash out your crypto-currencies from debit DIMPLAY card? It would be great if there weren’t any restrictions.
Activity: 406
Hi everybody. Will I be able to pay for tokens with fiat money?

No, you won’t. The only way to pay is use NEM and crypto-currencies the list of which you can find on the official site.
Activity: 336
Hi everybody. Will I be able to pay for tokens with fiat money?
Of course it’s great that DIMPAY will allow its users to order debit cards, but does it make any sense at the moment? The use of crypto-currencies is highly restrained; they won’t be even used to pay for something anywhere. I believe that it would be better to introduce this option in the future rather than now.

You slightly fall behind the pace of the progress. At the moment crypto-currencies are accepted in many establishments all over the world. In particular, owners of DIMPAY cars won’t have any restrictions on using cards on the Internet and they’ll be also accepted in all the countries.
Hm, apparently, I’ve really fallen behind the pace of the progress. Well, it’s great that the DIMPAY cards owners will have so many opportunities. I hope I’ll be able to pay for my everyday purchases with the help of this card very soon)

DIMPAY? Hi everybody. And what about the security of using DIMPAY debit card?

Greetings. It’s all right, too. Each owner will be able to create his own PIN-code which won’t be known by anybody. It means that nobody will get access to the card in case it’s lost or stolen.
Sounds quite good. Tell me, will I be able to block my lost card in order to get a new one?
Of course it’s great that DIMPAY will allow its users to order debit cards, but does it make any sense at the moment? The use of crypto-currencies is highly restrained; they won’t be even used to pay for something anywhere. I believe that it would be better to introduce this option in the future rather than now.

You slightly fall behind the pace of the progress. At the moment crypto-currencies are accepted in many establishments all over the world. In particular, owners of DIMPAY cars won’t have any restrictions on using cards on the Internet and they’ll be also accepted in all the countries.
Hm, apparently, I’ve really fallen behind the pace of the progress. Well, it’s great that the DIMPAY cards owners will have so many opportunities. I hope I’ll be able to pay for my everyday purchases with the help of this card very soon)

Greetings. It’s all right, too. Each owner will be able to create his own PIN-code which won’t be known by anybody. It means that nobody will get access to the card in case it’s lost or stolen.

Pages:
Jump to: