Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 16. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Just a question: On your website you state that dock.io was featured in Huffington Post, Bitcoin magazine and Cointelegraph. Unfortunately, I could not find the articles. Would you mind to provide me the links? Thanks in advance
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
 The doce.io telegram group does not look to be seen when I search, Manager kindly help
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Hey, does any body knows where the airdrop form is at? I can find it for nothing. I register for their website and found nothing
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
I really love this project big time, especially regarding the fact that they gave enough period for planning so as to record a great success... Ride on guys as we follow
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Admin when token will be distribute / hit exchanges after ICO ended? Will it be soon or must wait for a certain period fixed by the devs ? Tq in advance
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Dock is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
hi dev,

today I received the following email.

Title: Dock.io invites you to the Airdrop !

There are links to "14ig3.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/track/click/7ba9sa5dmom7d" in the text too.
Is this real bounty? or scam Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Dock.io is a very promising project in my opinion. You can check our review about Dock.io here (in Vietnamese).
Activity: 52
I've been trying to verify my account via Telegram. Joined the channel.

Its is said: Step 2: Enter your Telegram username. Ok, i wrote my name @bakasabo and click Verify and get message "We couldn’t find that username. Please try again"...

Can someone help me with this issue? Thanks

In the Telegram press the upper left button and the left bar will open in which the top of the page shows your photo under which your user name is located (above the phone).
Activity: 52
Hi,
Any information on pre-sale or private sale.

Max Cap: $20 million USD.
Supply: 1 billion tokens.
Whitelist Date: February 8, 2018.
Sale Date: February 21, 2018.

Ask here and if I can I will answer you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
looking too good, the team is working hard in this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Even though there are still low amount of posts, it looks like the thread is starting to get crowded by Newbies. But hey, saw Lutpin promoting this in his signature.

@OP, have you considered starting a "Moderated Thread"?
Activity: 95
This is a very good project. I'm looking forward to invest into it. If you are Vietnamese, we've already written an article to review dock.io, check out here: https://www.payvnn.com/dock-io-la-gi/
legendary
Merit: 1207

Its is said: Step 2: Enter your Telegram username. Ok, i wrote my name @bakasabo and click Verify and get message "We couldn’t find that username. Please try again"...

t.me/bakasabo

It worked. Thanks
Activity: 5

t.me/bakasabo
legendary
Merit: 1207

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://https://icoholder.com/en/ico/dock-io-17715/ You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Trust me. I'm a holder.
Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

Give me more explanation. and u are newbeie how do i trust you ?
Activity: 82
this is a very intersting project.  I decided to participate on airdrop and ICO.  we shall see.  The online recruiting market is massive and I wonder what tokenizing will do to it...
Pages:
Jump to: