Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 17. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,
Any information on pre-sale or private sale.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I have gotten problem with verifying my identify. Got error as "Oops! We couldn't find that page". Can you pls check and sort out the issue.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thilinaitc
FB: https://facebook.com/anjalee.prasangi.1
Activity: 252
1st of May
Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

The website looks cool but I checked out the team too and this ICO looks like a scam.
Why you say Its scam project? I Very support its project because I believe Its project Will success in The future
So Dont say Its scam project

I do not care about what newbies said  Roll Eyes especially, newbie with just first post  Grin
You must positif thinking about This project
This project is good so you wrong say Its scam project
copper member
Activity: 12
As I realize the Dock.io platform was created to serve the existing business of job marketplace Remote.com to store, access and modify all of your professional information including skills, work experience and qualifications. Am I right?

You are correct. dock.io is a network that connects your information from different apps you use and allows you to manage and control your information in our place.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Activity: 31
how do i create wallet for this coin
copper member
Where can we download the live beta app from?

Check out the live app here: app.dock.io
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Where can we download the live beta app from?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
PosToken
Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

The website looks cool but I checked out the team too and this ICO looks like a scam.
Why you say Its scam project? I Very support its project because I believe Its project Will success in The future

I do not care about what newbies said  Roll Eyes especially, newbie with just first post  Grin
Activity: 252
1st of May

Activity: 96
any updates for follow and earn on your website earn campaign because  i fill up all the form still pending they says 12 hours but it already 2 days and still on pending .
copper member
As I realize the Dock.io platform was created to serve the existing business of job marketplace Remote.com to store, access and modify all of your professional information including skills, work experience and qualifications. Am I right?

dock.io provides a shared data layer for all consumer-facing applications to be able to share and sync data (such as work history, reputation, and network) across the web. Users will be able to transfer their data between applications and ensure that their information is always current, as well as have full control over which applications can access their data.

Remote.com will provide a catalyst for early adoption, but is one of many applications and platforms that will integrate dock.io. Look out for exciting partner announcements coming soon.
copper member
Great project, there are bounty campaigns no

yes, you can view the bounty details here

get started by signing up for the app: app.dock.io
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Great project, there are bounty campaigns no
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hi everyone! Just added Dock ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Dock. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Great to hear.
copper member
Кoгдa пpoдaжa тoкeнoв?

Token sale dates will be shared soon, join our telegram channel to hear it first
Pages:
Jump to: