Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DPLAY.GG eSports TOKEN SALE [LAST ROUND] - page 4. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
This informations you need to find in Whitepaper, or on livesupport chat from website.
Activity: 38
Project use the blockhain for advertising transactions and for tournaments prizes payment. They need to use only ERC20 architecture. Right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It’s quite difficult to be an OS for the blockchain. How can this be organized at the technical level? Different blockchains means different architecture. There may be great compatibility complexities…
Hello, i have a question. The Advertising System is already functional on esport.dplay.gg?
Hello Hishoupers, yes the advertising system are available and ready for use, but can be used only with DPX. On DPLAY.GG eSports Platform unique payment method is DPX.
Activity: 38
Hello, i have a question. The Advertising System is already functional on esport.dplay.gg?
Serious eSports projects are arround of 5-6 but no project are like ours. Because we have a big platform for Tournaments others competitors don't organize tournaments they only promote the scene and rare events.
Activity: 47
How many project in eSports we have today as you competition?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It's early to predict a price, but what I'm sure of is that the project has the potential to go a long way and achieve great value.
Activity: 45
Omg, that new BLOG looks incredible its first time when i saw somethink like this! Great job can we called SMART BLOG? Because its a really smart page.
Activity: 51
I made a research for this project, and have good potential for investors to make nice profit. This project is arround of x4 profit maybe litte bigger but, its a trusted project and good change to win some.
I think is hard to call an x4 profit on a ICO in this stage. I think is a little bit early.
@Joyagesse1995 Thank you!

Our 2nd PRE-ICO Week has start today, new BONUS DPX is now 25% and price per DPX is now $0.05.

New web: http://dplay.gg/blog
Activity: 51
I made a research for this project, and have good potential for investors to make nice profit. This project is arround of x4 profit maybe litte bigger but, its a trusted project and good change to win some.
Activity: 50
First pre-ico week seems to work fine, already 2 mlns DPX sold. And the new blog section looks awesome on Desktop browser! Great job
Hello, Min to contribute is 1500 DPX
Activity: 56
DPX price is now $0.05, but what is minimum to invest?
Activity: 59
I watched their livestream at Dota2 Tournaments, these guys are amazing! I feel like a soccer game when they are casting
Activity: 66
My payment was confirmed 5 mins ago, and tokens are not in my wallet!

Hello Pered1980, please tell this on DPLAY.GG in right-bottom corner of browser or mobile phone we have an LIVE SUPPORT CHAT, please write this problem there, they will immediately respond!

Thank you! Problem solved
eSports became a big hits these days, then this project mentioning many known game title that are played globally with a lot of gamer playing it.
That is a big opportunity to take all the profit from this kind of platform.
Hello Annieluvyou! Thank you for support, and yes we have in our platform big games and we will add more like:

• Fortnite Tournaments
  • Hearth Stone Tournaments
We are researching now possibilities for FIFA Tournamnets, this will be a very Big step, an partnership with EA Games.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
eSports became a big hits these days, then this project mentioning many known game title that are played globally with a lot of gamer playing it.
That is a big opportunity to take all the profit from this kind of platform.
My payment was confirmed 5 mins ago, and tokens are not in my wallet!

Hello Pered1980, please tell this on DPLAY.GG in right-bottom corner of browser or mobile phone we have an LIVE SUPPORT CHAT, please write this problem there, they will immediately respond!
Pages:
Jump to: