Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DPLAY.GG eSports TOKEN SALE [LAST ROUND] - page 7. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Thank you Eulalila! Welcome onboard!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i hope some scientists found your project, and help you to grow up!
merculet
Activity: 154
interesting. DPLAY aims to support esports competition for its future. Good luck
PRE ICO  1st week              16 April - 22 April   -    30% BONUS DPX expire in 3 DAYS
PRE ICO  2nd week               23 April - 29 April  -  25% BONUS DPX
Activity: 66
I saw some dplay team members at Bucharest Major few months ago, was a Dota2 tournament with a 1.000.000$ Prize Pool.
Nice project!
Advice: was a little bit hard to found button for participate at PRE - ICO. Make that more visible.

Good luck

Hello @Masul1974! Thank you for support, Welcome!

Thank you for advice, i will send this to designers.
Activity: 68
Nice project!
Advice: was a little bit hard to found button for participate at PRE - ICO. Make that more visible.

Good luck
many eSports tournaments themed projects are present in the community. what are the advantages and different features of your project with others?
Hello! I think in whitepaper can find some differents. One and important one is, all players can earn DPX, aour platform will be based on a special algorithm where a player have level 2 will never play with a player level 5. All account will be calibrated after 5 games played and in base of recorded statistics will have an Rank / Level.
An 2nd diffrence is our tournaments calendar, we have in plan to organize 2-3 tournaments for every game daily.
Activity: 5
It looks so promising. I am looking forward to invest in this ICO. They have guaranteed profit.
Activity: 80
Mhm, in the past DPLAY was in partnership with solid brand, all that partners means a lot! Sound great, a way for players to monetize their winnings.
Activity: 168
many eSports tournaments themed projects are present in the community. what are the advantages and different features of your project with others?
Activity: 55
Nice product, i know something about esorts and i enter on dplay platform and i really like it, its very fast and works great! This will be a good project.
Activity: 51
Joined airdrop.
@Joyagesse1995 thank you for support!

@Mothenise thank you for support! really apreciated

@Thilbod Yes, we will have in plan to develop a streaming platform only for DPLAY eSports Affiliate Streamers, they will can receive DPX from viewers.
Activity: 50
I saw your softcap and hardcaps, sounds a fair amount for this kind of project. I will participate at this ICO, its intersting.
Activity: 45
Do  you have in plan to develop streaming platform on esports platform?
Activity: 52
Hello Dplay Team, congrats for the project, looks very nice. I on board of this project with 15.000 DPX.
Activity: 5
When ETH payment will be available?
I am interested too.
Activity: 47
@khalifaone Niceee, another 300DPX in my wallet.
@Busprods67 thank you & welcome aboard!

INFO: Here is a little Airdrop. Join in TELEGRAM DPLAY.GG and post you DPX wallet link and take 300 DPX.
Pages:
Jump to: