Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DPLAY.GG eSports TOKEN SALE [LAST ROUND] - page 5. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
My payment was confirmed 5 mins ago, and tokens are not in my wallet!
Activity: 62
Reminder: after 1 day 8 hours BONUS 30% will expire. Next Bonus Stage 25% DPX

Thank you for contribute to DPLAY.GG eSports PRE-ICO - The future of the gaming industry in the biggest era.
Activity: 136
nice project. I will see the progress of this project further
Activity: 38
Thats great news!
Hello khalifaone, there is any brand who participate at this project already? When i mean participate i want to say investment not only with prizes but with buying DPX.
Because i think there is another way to discusse

Hello Wrourner! The answers is Yes, we have two brands already 1 new and 1 before to plan ICO. They trust DPLAY.GG eSports Project and already support this project.
Activity: 43
Hello khalifaone, there is any brand who participate at this project already? When i mean participate i want to say investment not only with prizes but with buying DPX.
Because i think there is another way to discusse
@Casympere1972 Thank you for participate and support! You made a great deal today. Regards DPLAY.GG TEAM

@Tichich Thank you for support!
Activity: 48
This project will be one of the best esports projects I have ever known. Soon will be on board.
Activity: 55
Hello guys, i visit your project product. Look pretty nice that esports platform and you have a lot of players at esports tournaments. You guys have quite an interesting idea. This was the reason to approach your ICO with big interest.

My daily contribute will go to you today! Good luck!
Activity: 49
Did someone invest in this project? Is Safe?
eSports projects are very interesting. How many eSports project finish their projects? I understand the esports scene but, this Token use at what?

Hello Yourstrather48! DPLAY eSports tournaments are Blockchain based ecosystem that brings automation into organizing our events.
  • For players of all levels, there is a unique opportunity to monetize their experience in a decentralized currency like DPLAY Token (DPX).
  • For brands, it offers an eSports target audience and they can place advertisements and promotional materials with their brand.
Activity: 45
eSports projects are very interesting. How many eSports project finish their projects? I understand the esports scene but, this Token use at what?
Activity: 51
Project seems work ok i think. Already 2 mlns tokens sold.
Activity: 56
Up to this ico!
Hello DPLAY Team, i like you project and i want to know if you need more staff members

Hello Broged, yes we are looking for staff members but for this please send an email to contact[at]dplay[dot]gg.

REMINDER: Our first week of PRE-ICO is about to end, check our project and get the 30% BONUS DPX by contribute to the future of the gaming industry in the biggest era.

Join Now
Activity: 5
Hello DPLAY, I am looking forward to ETH contributions to be active
Activity: 55
Hello DPLAY Team, i like you project and i want to know if you need more staff members
Cool stuff! Is ETH Payment live soon?

Hello KruzifiX, yes ETH contributions will be active from tonight!
Activity: 15
Cool stuff! Is ETH Payment live soon?
Thank you for support and welcome on board of the project!
Pages:
Jump to: