Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DPLAY.GG eSports TOKEN SALE [LAST ROUND] - page 6. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Online Gaming is very promising, positive about the industry. Good luck!
Activity: 50
CONTRIBUTE AND HODL! DPX is good token!
Activity: 62
ETH Contributions are still offline! Open for ETH we need to participate at this PRE ICO

Hello sorry for waiting, soon will be activated Ethereum contributions, Bitcoin deposits are active now.
Activity: 46
ETH Contributions are still offline! Open for ETH we need to participate at this PRE ICO
Thats all team members? What experience you have in eSports?

Hello Benife! Welcome to DPLAY.GG eSports, no there are not all members. We have another 6 team members who are not displayed on website. We organize events from 2016 at this level. And more experiente in the past!
Activity: 59
Thats all team members? What experience you have in eSports?
Activity: 51
Look great this project. Hope they will reach the hardcap  Cool
On what platforms will be exchanged?

Hello Andiention12, we will announce the exchange partners soon. Stay tuned on our [ANN] and our social media profiles.
Activity: 44
On what platforms will be exchanged?
10.000 DPX on my account!
Thank you for participate at PRE-ICO! Welcome on board!
Activity: 80
10.000 DPX on my account!
Lets take the 30% bonus! Im onboard with DPLAY.GG!
Thank you Suppen! Welcome
Activity: 38
Lets take the 30% bonus! Im onboard with DPLAY.GG!
Sounds great. Nice explain
Thank you! GET 300DPX via Telegram Airdrop join in our channel and paste you DPX Wallet link
Activity: 52
Sounds great. Nice explain
Hi! The investor is important earnings . How can I make money on your platform if I buy your tokens? due to what the price will increase ? Only through advertising ? Why do you need blockchain for your project?
Hello ArthCoin, we use blockchain for our advertising system, all ads from our website are paid with DPX. DPLAY Token is single payment method available in our project and platform. For custom tournaments its the same, every DPLAY eSports service customers need to pay with DPX.

Some brands already participate at this PRE-ICO Stage and already earned 30% bonus for their contributions for future custom tournaments and advertising.
Activity: 58
I officialy have 100.000 DPX on my Wallet. I wait to can promote my esports products on esports platform advertising system.
Activity: 47
Hi! The investor is important earnings . How can I make money on your platform if I buy your tokens? due to what the price will increase ? Only through advertising ? Why do you need blockchain for your project?
investors will make good profits on Exchanges Platoforms, if their project will have founds to develop their streaming sections this token will be very usefull, and his value will grow on exchanges. Right?
Activity: 47
I think with this project everyone will make some profits, investors & players.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: