Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DPLAY.GG eSports TOKEN SALE [LAST ROUND] - page 8. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Keep doing a great job DPLAY! Nice
Activity: 62
Thank you for support! Welcome aboard
Activity: 47
Finaly i found an eSports ico who already have their product! Strong and trusted project. GL
Activity: 41
If participants will help this project i think will be a great eSports project and a good investment in DPX. Nice one
@bantalguling & @Morst1969 thank you for support and apreciate our work!
Activity: 44
the thread of this project is very interesting by displaying information about the sale of coins with hardcap that is not too high so I am sure the sale of coins will reach the target, for the allocation of funds on each project item I think is very fair

You're right, there is realistic amounts for a project like this! Nice project, good luck DPLAY Team!
When ETH payment will be available?

Hello Suppen, in  days Ethereum payment will be active. For this moment can participate only with Bitcoins. Thank you for support!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the thread of this project is very interesting by displaying information about the sale of coins with hardcap that is not too high so I am sure the sale of coins will reach the target, for the allocation of funds on each project item I think is very fair
Activity: 38
When ETH payment will be available?
Activity: 42
There are not to much ICOs for eSports with a Real Product like esports.dplay.gg . Nice good project let's help eSports scenne
I understand. Thank you! Good luck   Tongue
Their streamers are awesome! I know one of them. Is not a big plan to this project but it deserve some investors.

I have a question: Whats happen if your softcap isn't reach?

Hello @Ande1965 if the softcap isn't reached the project refunds the participants.
Their streamers are awesome! I know one of them. Is not a big plan to this project but it deserve some investors.

I have a question: Whats happen if your softcap isn't reach?
Activity: 46
One week ago i win an Dota2 Tournament and now i contribute to this project.

Good luck, i really apreciate their work. Nice video productions, nice and fast support and very PRO at tournaments organisation.
Activity: 54
Try to post more informations in this threat. And about the project sounds nice i will take a look in whitepaper
Hello guys! Thank you for contributions @Mothenise & @Buspords67! Thank you for support

@Hars1998 Exchange partners will be announce after PRE-ICO stage.
Activity: 52
I just recieve my DPX! Good project. keep going on this way
Activity: 47
Hello DPLAY Team! On what exchange will be listed this project?
Activity: 56
I already contributed at this project. I have 10000 DPX. I think will be a good project, eSports community is really growing in the next months.
Best of luck Dplay Team
Hello ZeroSnk!

📣It's official, PRE-ICO Stage is now LIVE and Bitcoin Payment for contributions are Active!
💵Contribute now at DPLAY.GG eSports ICO and earn 30% Bonus DPX. Bonus 30% will expire on 22 April.
💵1 DPX = $0.04

CONTRIBUTE HERE
Pages:
Jump to: