Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 72. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
this is an exicting project. when it comes to gaming industry, a great opportunity to success. but this one is special. love it
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Many players from dota2 will waiting for yr project. We saw your advertising, its too long and you should make it lil bit easer to understanding.
You can make it much interesting cuz your indastries is computing games!!!! Give some freedom for imagination.
Activity: 11
welcome your project  Wink
I will follow you  Smiley
Activity: 53
I think its the best ICO for cybersport theme.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
wow, it looks like this will be a list of projects I want to work on this month, I really like the way work is simple, fast, and very accurate picking objects, incredible
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

We are glad to announce a strategic partnership with ESL. The start of the cooperation will take place at IEM Oakland. Through this partnership DreamTeam aims to educate fans and aspiring pros about its easily accessible world-class management tools and bolster competitive gaming and player development.
More info: http://bit.ly/2gGTkJx
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i like this iead . although there is other team do the same project . but this one looks very strong!
Activity: 224
this project is very good to follow, the project with the concept is very extraordinary and can be a very good long-term project
I am interested to join ICO soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
it seems not a bad idea to join ICO, I see the concept with a high level of potential success, it seems ICO will be very interesting
Activity: 336
this project seems very promising to follow, I will participate in bounty and ICO this project, because I believe this project will be successful for some time to come,good luck for everyone in this projet
DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam is proud to announce the addition of Mustafa Seyrek as the new DreamTeam CTO. Having worked at Sony Entertainment (Los-Angeles, USA) on Crackle as the Director of Engineering and being an experienced software leader with over 20 years’ experience in multiple industries including wireless, finance, e-commerce, manufacturing, entertainment, and media, Mustafa will be playing a crucial role in the DreamTeam development.
Follow the link for full press release: http://bit.ly/2yJ2xIc
DreamTeam Token
Perhaps the project and the good, it is difficult to understand. But, a question. Where will you get 2.5 million players? There are many similar platforms. What will you lure?

Hi! Thank you for your question.

Our actual goal is getting at least 4 MLN active users on our platform. There are over 250 MLN players behind the most popular competitive titles. With this said, our goal is to gain 4 MLN users by the end of 2018 is absolutely real.
Though it might look like our competitors provide similar services, there are no other projects like ours. We are not creating "just helpful tools", but we are building the ecosystem with a bunch of great solutions.
We’re constantly studying the market, and we can assure you that our services are comprehensive and top-notch. We have a detailed user acquisition strategy that includes cooperation with tournaments and pro-teams, sponsorship opportunities and much more.
A quality and safe service with professional and helpful management tools, as well as coaching and marketing features - that’s exactly what we want to offer to all the players around the globe.
Some of our employees have been in the industry for over a decade now, they are among the pioneers and the ones who shaped it from the very beginning.

Thank you for your attention to our project! Stay in touch for our upcoming announcements! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Perhaps the project and the good, it is difficult to understand. But, a question. Where will you get 2.5 million players? There are many similar platforms. What will you lure?
DreamTeam Token

Hey, gentlemens! We are happy to announce that the DreamTeam Beta is live! Take a look: http://dreamteam.gg/! Follow the project ICO and be among the first ones to get the DreamTeam Token news and lates product features.
DreamTeam Token

Yes, I see now! DreamTeam is now listed on ICO Drops (https://icodrops.com/dream-team/). One of the most beautiful and clear sites I've seen. Great work!

Thank you!
Activity: 153

Yes, I see now! DreamTeam is now listed on ICO Drops (https://icodrops.com/dream-team/). One of the most beautiful and clear sites I've seen. Great work!

Syroamst, we're planning to show other members of the team in the next white paper which is to be released in 10-14 days!

Question: Just tell me. How 1 people can make two large projects?

Dmarket and now DreamTeam.

Why do you need another project, if you have not completed the first one? (Dmarket)

DMarket is a separate project from DreamTeam which is being developed and led by a separate team. DreamTeam is working full time on our project development. We put maximum effort in order to achieve the goals set on the roadmap. Both DMarket and DreamTeam are led by professionals with a lot of experience on the market and since we set our reputation at stake, there is no way of stepping back.
DMarket has their own support and if you have any questions regarding their project, you are always welcome to contact them.

Alexandr Khohanovsky is the minor shareholder and Board Member in DMarket project. His core goals are networking and strategic project development. He is NOT invovled in any daily DMarket operations. The same applies for Volodymyr Panchenko - he's the minor shareholder + Board Member in DreamTeam. He's taking care of strategic planning + advising on Machine learning and AI: he succesfully used both in his previous projects. Teams are completely separated. The one and only person involved in both (for now) products is Andriy Khavruchenko. DreamTeam will provide a significant boost for DMarket in terms of users, transactions, etc. and vice versa. We already discussing going live and revealing those features to the public. Both projects got amazing synergy together!

Moreover, guys are going to have a special Q&A session in a few days and will answer all of the questions!

I open Dmarket.io and DreamTeam. I see 3 of 4 same faces. Where other team, where other people? Show me other faces please.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
DreamTeam Token
We've also added the video about what is DreamTeam and how it all works! Now you may to know how exactly DreamTeam can change the gaming industry!

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af8rRJeLXE0
DreamTeam Token
Will there be bounties for the initial ICO?

Hey, we are not planning to carry out a bounty program at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: