Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 68. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What is the minimum amount of tokens I can purchase during the pre-sale?
Judging by the form on the website, this amount should be equivalent to 50 thousand dollars.
Hi. I’ve made my mind and realized that if everything will be in perfect accordance to your plan, then in the competition can grow at times in the world of cyberportsports. What is the benefit to your platform?

You would also ask which store benefits from the fact that it sells water. DreamTeam brings together people who want to play professionally, invest in cybersports or build a career as a manager. The more there’re potential customers - the more popular the platform is.

Wait. But I saw that most of the prices in the WP are indicated in fiat currency. How the value of the token can be increased then? Everyone will prefer to pay with fiat means.

Of course, you first need to establish links, and then completely switch internal and external calculations to tokens. Companies that use fiat are accustomed to this, and imposing crypto-currency would significantly reduce demand.

And what prevents them from leaving when the switch to tokens begins? The platform doesn’t have the right to restrain anyone? Losses will be simply enormous.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the minimum amount of tokens I can purchase during the pre-sale?
Activity: 364
How is the possibility to test the player implemented on your platform? Will he be paid by someone for the time spent playing for the team they didn’t accept him?
Activity: 392
Hi. I’ve made my mind and realized that if everything will be in perfect accordance to your plan, then in the competition can grow at times in the world of cyberportsports. What is the benefit to your platform?

You would also ask which store benefits from the fact that it sells water. DreamTeam brings together people who want to play professionally, invest in cybersports or build a career as a manager. The more there’re potential customers - the more popular the platform is.

Wait. But I saw that most of the prices in the WP are indicated in fiat currency. How the value of the token can be increased then? Everyone will prefer to pay with fiat means.

Of course, you first need to establish links, and then completely switch internal and external calculations to tokens. Companies that use fiat are accustomed to this, and imposing crypto-currency would significantly reduce demand.

Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will the teams be able to hold tenders for the sale of their media rights, or will certain sponsors have premium access?
Activity: 392

Activity: 209
What are the fees for your platform usage? Will you have some monthly plan?
Activity: 147
Activity: 205
Will you support any game? Do you want to focus on cybersport only?
Activity: 294
Won't team abandon use of smart contracts and instead pay fiat money to their employees if they see need in that?
Activity: 224
How is escrow going to be implemented in your platform?
Activity: 336
What is the point of your app? Does it allow you to create your own amateur team?
Activity: 238
I see that you want to move tokens to another platform in 2018. Why is that the case?
Not part of team, but I guess it is due to the fact that ERC20 token is very formalized and straightforward now, but does not provide any technical advantages in case platform would work on Ethereum.
Yeah, that might be that case. Thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 266
I see that you want to move tokens to another platform in 2018. Why is that the case?
Not part of team, but I guess it is due to the fact that ERC20 token is very formalized and straightforward now, but does not provide any technical advantages in case platform would work on Ethereum.
Activity: 252
How players would be able to find a team? Will you proof their experience?
What team have you already partnered up with?
Pages:
Jump to: