Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 66. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How many tokens were released? and how many is for sale?
None. Tokens will be released 30 days later so after ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How many tokens were released? and how many is for sale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi. When does tokens sale start?
More than a week, 9 days to be exact if I’m not wrong.
Activity: 280
Hi. When does tokens sale start?
Activity: 364
Hi. I looked through you team members and I knew most of them for example ZeroGravity before cybersport was cool so I dont doubt your honesty. I wonder what ways of monetization are going to be used in the platform?
Just to be clear I’m not an official representative by any means but I know that there are 4 ways: Premium accounts,  one-time paid services, rating confirmation and research selling to large organizations. 
I got the part about premium account and research selling but how on-time paid services and rating confirmation are going to work. Do you have any idea?
Yes, I do. Paid services mean payments to promote a player in the search results or payments to watch and analyze certain games. Rating confirmation means getting a higher slot among leaders. During the season you team gain points and if you need to get it all set up in the database you have to pay. But I’m not sure about that.
Got it. Thanks. Does anyone know when is it going to be put in place in DreamTeam? Right after the launch or later?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Now although the game market is very big, but in fact many companies operating difficulties, quantity can't release, a lot of game players in addition to playing, and demand something in return, this project may be to help those players, led some people's enthusiasm, open the silence of the market.
Activity: 336
Players will get paid in platform tokens. Can they convert it to fiat without leaving the platform?
Hi. I looked through you team members and I knew most of them for example ZeroGravity before cybersport was cool so I dont doubt your honesty. I wonder what ways of monetization are going to be used in the platform?
Just to be clear I’m not an official representative by any means but I know that there are 4 ways: Premium accounts,  one-time paid services, rating confirmation and research selling to large organizations. 
I got the part about premium account and research selling but how on-time paid services and rating confirmation are going to work. Do you have any idea?
Yes, I do. Paid services mean payments to promote a player in the search results or payments to watch and analyze certain games. Rating confirmation means getting a higher slot among leaders. During the season you team gain points and if you need to get it all set up in the database you have to pay. But I’m not sure about that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
When will the token be listed on exchange and what is the benefit of the token holder and what do you mean by 1=1 ratio???
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Interesting looking project
Activity: 224
Another ESL will be pretty soon. Whether advertising will  be on main stage or
on stream of your platform? If you ask me, it will help to
attract many new investors.
Activity: 280
Hello. Which training opportunities are provided on your platform? Will I be able to hire a personal coach full time, what will it worth to me?

Activity: 336
What bonus will the participants Pre-ICO receive?
Last time I checked, it was 15% of the cost of purchased tokens.
Activity: 238
What bonus will the participants Pre-ICO receive?
Activity: 392
 As I understood, a great number of coaches and statisticians will be presented at the platform. Will they have an internal rating system, or there will be form that allows customers to leave reviews about them?

Activity: 266
I have a question about the technical side of it. Are you sure that your 
database will be able to withstand the influx of players interested in 
looking for a team?
Pages:
Jump to: